Originally Posted by earlzach
Very nice. I would love to know more and see more pics of the travel trailer. I too am inthe market...
Here are some pics of the inside. You'll find that 99% of all TTs have a very similar look and feel to them on the inside. There are only so many brands and they all source materials from the same suppliers. It kind of boils down to floor-plan, bathroom design, decor and price.
I had a long checklist for mine:
- External appearance that looked good with the truck
- Chrome or custom looking wheels
- No heavier than 6500lbs dry
- A good size slideout
- Rear Lounge floor-plan with rear window
- Darker wood
- Glass shower with no tub (more headroom)
- Outside speakers
- Extra large water tank (never know when you'll be in the boonies)
I managed to tick all my boxes so I went with the Milan. I also really liked the new Coleman trailers. The looked nice on the inside and outside. There were others that we really likes, but they can get pricey.