DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3930
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

I understand population control, really! I just can't stand the thought of killing one! I know if I was starving I would take one down in a heartbeat! I am told venison is good and if prepared right isn't gamey.

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links
Old 12-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Hemi Ram
Color: White
Rep:62
boostjunkie1 will become famous soon enough
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
I understand population control, really! I just can't stand the thought of killing one! I know if I was starving I would take one down in a heartbeat! I am told venison is good and if prepared right isn't gamey.

I can fully understand what you are saying. I honestly use to shed tears when my father would bring home a cooler full of fish, rabbit, squirrel, deer. Then I turned 3 and haven't looked back since ........

JOKING.....!

I would have a harder time shooting a Cow then a Deer. As a matter of fact: I would not shoot a Cow unless I was starving.... I LOVE BEEF though ! To each his/her own. You have your own mind and personality and that is what makes you, YOU! And by what I can tell you are a pretty good you so stay that way. If you need some Venison just let me know !!!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Administrator

BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am moving to Missouri in February, should be able to find someone who kills Bambi and eats him there!! Dang, I might be considered a redneck when I move!!

L.O.B.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Well I am moving to Missouri in February, should be able to find someone who kills Bambi and eats him there!! Dang, I might be considered a redneck when I move!!

I go out and Hunt Missouri early Jan every year. A buddy of mines Dad lives out there 1 hour south of Topeka Kansas!!!!! YEP- - - - Your a Redneck NOW !!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostjunkie1 View Post
I go out and Hunt Missouri early Jan every year. A buddy of mines Dad lives out there 1 hour south of Topeka Kansas!!!!! YEP- - - - Your a Redneck NOW !!!!
Not yet!!! Still a city slicker! I am going to Joplin, my dad and brother are there!

L.O.B.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:48 PM

Wink

Quote:
Not yet!!! Still a city slicker! I am going to Joplin, my dad and brother are there!
136 mi about 2 hours 24 mins north - - - -Garden City, Missouri is where my buddies dad lives......... Brad Landon....... So you see....... I can go out, shoot a couple deer, have you up for the best meal of your life, even let you shoot one if you want .......

Really though, you will love the Country Side of Missouri. Good Luck with your move! JB
Old 12-20-2008, 06:35 PM

Rep:22
MADDOG is on a distinguished road

My name is Michael, I live in Oregon and am married to my best friend Cindy, who's aka MisFit. Between us we have 8 kids (each of us was married once before) and 4 grandchildren.

I work for an electric utility, on the Hydro Resources side of the generation business, as the Director of Project Management. Been with the company almost 28 years.

I'm a car and truck nut...have been since I was just a little tyke. I've owned a lot of vehicles in my day. Currently I own:

1. A 1985 Chevrolet K5 Silverado Blazer.
2. A 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Club Cab.
3. A 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor (MisFit's Ride)
4. A 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8.

I join these forums to read up on vehicles that I have and to, in my own small way, pass along what I have learned to help others. I like doing the research that is needed to answer a member's question. In doing so, I learn a lot myself.

But the real reason I join the forums is the people. I have met sooo many cool ladies and gents on the forums. And meeting someone face to face after interacting with them on the Web is the real reward. I've made a lot of good, lifetime friends on these forums and wouldn't trade those relationships for anything.

I have a lot of hobbies besides cars, trucks and forums. I coach adult coed softball in the summer, I bowl year round, I coach youth football, love to read and listen to music, I make videos (Search YouTube.com for anything tagged MADCSRT8) and I love photography. My Photobucket albums are open to the public. Here's a link:

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/MADDOG95/

You are more than welcome to go checkout the pics there.

My YouTube account is also open to the public. Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MADCSRT8

But first and foremost in my life is my family. Without them, I am nothing but an empty shell.

Now, about those pics...

My Blazer:

My previous LX, a 2006 Chrysler 300C:

The car the 300C replaced, my beloved 1995 ImpalaSS, stolen from me in March of 2007. I still miss it!

My 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Club Cab,the day I bought it, 12/16/08...Redshift Rider:

UPDATE!!! The 1999 Ram is gone, replaced with this 2007 Ram MegaCab:

My 300C SRT8 (Don't ask for more pics of this car...I'll bury you with them! ):

Here's MisFit:

I saved the worst for last...me when this pic was taken I was thinking about the upcoming drive back down the mountain from our annual Mount St. Helens Cruise in the SRT8:

SO THAT'S MY STORY...WHAT'S YOURS???

Last edited by erm; 11-21-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:47 PM

Vehicle: '08 Caliber & '09 Nitro
Trim Level: SXT CRD 2.0 / 2.8
Color: Stone White / Brilliant Black
Rep:426
LYC79 is just really niceLYC79 is just really niceLYC79 is just really niceLYC79 is just really niceLYC79 is just really nice

Great post MADDOG !!! Thanks for sharing all these info and pics
Old 12-20-2008, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Mike, you need to post some of your work pictures like you do on the 300 side! I LOVE your work pictures!!!

L.O.B.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:54 PM

Rep:22
MADDOG is on a distinguished road

Will do, Stacy. Maybe I'll just start an Off Topic "Where Do You Work" thread...