DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits All custom mods on the outside of your Dodge Ram. Custom Dodge Ram Body Kits, Custom Paint, Grilles, Camper Tops, Bed Liners, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport 4x4 Crew
Color: Blue
Rep:57
cue244 will become famous soon enough

I always get mine painted to match the color of the truck.
Sponsored links
Old 03-05-2009, 05:26 PM

Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Trim Level: Touring
Color: Satin Jade Metallic
Rep:317
300 Addict is a jewel in the rough300 Addict is a jewel in the rough300 Addict is a jewel in the rough300 Addict is a jewel in the rough

I've used this company and got inline vent visors for my 300. Here's a link: http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/AVS...5445C3003.aspx
Old 04-03-2009, 07:04 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi
Color: Dark Grey
Rep:28
team1320_hemi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to team1320_hemi Send a message via Yahoo to team1320_hemi

i've been looking into a set also. i want it for all four doors... hows the tape hold up on these?
Old 04-03-2009, 08:16 AM

Vehicle: 08 Ram Quad 1500
Trim Level: slt
Color: silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:22
08quadram is on a distinguished road

Weathertech. I haven't used their window visors, a friend has and loves them. I bought a set of mud flaps for the '08 and they are very solid made. I plan on buying a complete floor mat set from them in the near future. great products, but they are not cheap.

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup" -Doc, IFSJA
Old 04-04-2009, 08:20 AM

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

I've used several different brands of the in-channel vent visors. By far the weather tech are the best, but they're also one of the most expensive. That being said I've got a set on both my Honda and my Ram. (had 'em on both my F-150 and Expedition). It's true that there is tape on the rear window visors, but they're still in-channel, and you'd never know that the tape was there if you hadn't installed them yourself. The tape is needed to help secure them, as the fit isn't as snug as on the front.

The only trouble I had, the extreme heat of Louisiana's summer did a number on the tape helping secure the driver's rear visor. If I'd taken the time to pull it off, add a new piece of tape, and put it back up, it would've been fine. I kept putting it off, the kid rolled down the window, and when he rolled it back up it jammed up and cracked.... my fault really.....

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill