First installed was an Aero Turbine 3030XL muffler. I then had a Magnaflow Y-Pipe installed. Now to to compliment those two mods, I installed an Airaid MIT. I relocated the IAT sensor to a cooler area and added an Amsoil EaO Air Filter.
I used a rubber grommet for the IAT. I found the grommet at Home Depot in their electrical section. I drilled a hole at the top of the stock box. I placed the grommet and the sensor there. I used AIR_RAM's IAT extension wire.
I had an extra sensor laying around and used it to plug the original IAT location on the MIT.
The truck is running strong. Was out with the wife today and she said throttle response was much better. She also said the sound of the truck was great before, but now it changed for the better. I agree.
A couple of pics attached. Enjoy!