DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > Mid Atlantic
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mid Atlantic DC, DE,MD, NC, PA, VA, WV

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2015 RAM 1500 Laramie
Rep:10
ddurcsak is on a distinguished road
Default Dealers In Northern Virginia

Very new to Ram Forumz and I'm trying to do my homework.

I'm looking for a reputable dealership in the Northern Va area?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers
Dave
apologies if this was posted earlier
Sponsored links
Old 06-14-2015, 02:34 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2015 Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
dfootball56 is on a distinguished road

I recommend Koons in Tysons Corner. I went to Lustine and they are damn near criminals man. After going there I went into Koons. The dealer there was very knowledgeable, the staff was friendly and I got a REALLY good deal on my Big Horn.

"If you and your friend are being chased by a bear, don't worry about out-running the bear, just worry about out-running your friend."
"Don't spend two dollars to dry clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it and put it on a hanger. Next morning, buy it back for seventy-five cents."
Old 06-14-2015, 09:00 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram
Trim Level: Tradesman
Color: mineral grey
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:355
maust1 is just really nicemaust1 is just really nicemaust1 is just really nicemaust1 is just really nice

Stay away from Koons they took a trade in from me back in 08 for a brand new Grand Caravan. They didn't pay the car off for 3 months then sewed me for the 3 missing payments. They are criminals. I would suggest taking a trip to southern va to shop. The people there are just better.
Good luck
Old 06-30-2015, 10:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 2500
Trim Level: Laramie
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
JTL4man3 is on a distinguished road

I can give my opinion on the three dodge dealerships I have purchased from, and you can take it for what it's worth.

Let's start at Lustine Dodge (also Toyota/Scion I believe) in Woodbridge. As someone put it, they are damn near criminals, and I could not agree more. Steer clear if at all possible. Besides, if you plan on having your maintenance done by the dealer, that's not a great neighborhood to be leaving your truck, not trying to be rude, but I have lived up the street for almost 30 years...

Next is Manassas Chrysler, which merged with the former Manassas Dodge (RIP), and has now been purchased by... Lindsey I believe. My family has purchased numerous vehicles from them in the past, under former management they were fantastic, service was excellent, and Sales was above par. I cannot speak on how Lindsey is however. And they usually don't have much in the way of Ram trucks on the lot. Now that they are under new management, I hear most of the good service guys have jumped ship. But... They didn't go far, keep reading.

Finally we get to Safford Dodge of Warrenton. I purchased my 13 Ram and my 14 Ram from them. Hopefully my next dozen Rams will come from them as well. Remember those great service guys from Manassas Chrysler, some of the best landed here, at Safford of Warrenton. Namely, the service writer Lincoln. He has never let me down, never steered me wrong, and is always upfront and honest. Service... Huge A+.

Sales... Excellent guys in sales. The new sales manager is a trip; his name escapes me. Definitely work with them as they will work with you. Don't leave too soon, be patient. And a hidden bonus, if you happen to be a first responder, they cut you a HUGE discount. Great dealership, well as good as an auto dealer can be, none of them are truly great right, but... If we are grading them on a curve, they definitely get an A from me. Hopefully this helps!!

Justin
Old 07-05-2015, 02:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2015 Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
dfootball56 is on a distinguished road

Lol Koons is just fine. I traded my Cherokee in and it was payed off immediately. Sucks that the dude had a bad experience but this is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from Koons and each time they do a great job.

"If you and your friend are being chased by a bear, don't worry about out-running the bear, just worry about out-running your friend."
"Don't spend two dollars to dry clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it and put it on a hanger. Next morning, buy it back for seventy-five cents."