DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Detailing and General Maintenance Forum > Washing & Waxing
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Washing & Waxing Washing and Waxing your Dodge Ram! Talk about it here!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Maximum Steel
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Rams is on a distinguished road
Post Chemical Guys Social Sweepstakes

Sweeps at Chemical guys.
http://virl.io/WvfPPZM
We're kicking off a new monthly sweepstakes with a killer prize - a Project J97 Paste Wax. For those of you not familiar with Project J97, it's the most ultra refined white Brazilian Carnauba Paste Wax that Chemical Guys offers in the United States. The wax sells for $849.99, and comes in an aircraft grade, air tight, contamination free machined metal container that will certainly be the center piece of your auto detailing collection. More on Project J97 can be found here.

Here's how the sweepstakes works: you can enter every day. After you enter in the form to the right, you can then gain more entries by referring friends, following Chemical Guys on Instagram and more. Full rules can be found under sweepstakes entry form.

Hurry, the sweepstakes ends February 28, 2015! Available to US residents only. One winner will be selected.
Sponsored links
Old 03-23-2015, 02:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2015 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:10
MightyAlweg is on a distinguished road

Hmm. I just went to the Chemical Guys showroom in Orange County this afternoon, for the first time. I'd been watching their YouTube videos and been thinking about switching from my long-time Zaino regimen to something new for spring and my new truck.

They have two showrooms, one up in LA County and one here in Orange County, on Harbor Blvd. in Santa Ana. It certainly had a lot of stuff, and they were detailing an older black BMW convertible out front that was turning out nice.

I have a black Ram Express with the murdered out package, and am thinking of doing their Black Light and Black Wax package. I picked up a few basic items today at their showroom, including their Stripper Scent air freshener. It's amazing how spot on they got that aroma for anyone who has ever been to a, um, gentleman's club.
Old 03-23-2015, 01:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:365
Pull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nice

Sorry, as I recall they smell like stale smoke and booze, however there are a few things inside that smell a lot better than that.
Jay
Old 03-31-2015, 12:13 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 dodge sport 1500 hemi
Trim Level: sport
Color: green
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:657
huntergreen is a splendid one to beholdhuntergreen is a splendid one to beholdhuntergreen is a splendid one to beholdhuntergreen is a splendid one to beholdhuntergreen is a splendid one to beholdhuntergreen is a splendid one to behold

guess i missed the sweeps.