DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video All custom mods on the interior of your Dodge Ram. Dodge Ram stereo mods, alarms, electronics, shift knobs, upholstery, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge ram 1500
Color: Red
Rep:74
ramit04 will become famous soon enough
Default my krazy idea

Well i love Bass, and i love subs, so here's what i have in mind. I've yet to find any dodge truck with this so it could be a first. All of you sub guys know who JBL is. I swear up and down by them. Changing out my door speakers to the jbls' next week. They make a 12" sub called the power series. Its the best 12 they have out right now for a reasonable price. Definately not the best JBL has to offer. But here's my idea, im guessing someone at dodge got bored and forgot to put a back on my seat or they thought it was better like that, the center consol is pointless in my truck. im wanting to take it out, and use the cargo hold in the back make a long box and have that power series sit between my buckets in a fiberglassed in box, i know it would look sweet, its hard to explain i know it sounds stupid but if you could see the picture in my mind of how i want it, you all would love it

right now im just rolling with two 12" kicker VR's and a 1k watt amp. Nothing special, i need to get a new CD player though. my local radio shop is selling out all his pioneer stuff. He's going with different brands, he has most of his nice pioneers marked down to a 100 bucks even!
Sponsored links
Old 08-06-2009, 07:06 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: R/T Baby!!!
Color: Bright White
Rep:2078
chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa! Any F700BT units marked down? I have been looking for a nice priced one. I like your idea about the Power series 12" in the middle. Would you lose the center console completely and the sub take up that space?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:53 PM

i half way drew it up and it wont take up everything, ill see if he has that CD player on sale and ill send you a personal message to let you know. maybe i can get him to ship it to you, he's an awesome guy, does all my speaker work
Old 08-06-2009, 07:07 PM

chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see you sketch up. Sounds like it will be very cool.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:16 PM

i will draw it up on paint and put on here for you guys to see, it wont be that good but youl get the idea
Old 08-18-2009, 08:44 AM

Any update? Looking forward to this build.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:55 PM

Vehicle: '01 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport with Off-Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1588
Toms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant future

Waiting to see the final install .