DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 4 trucks
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:17
pwrwgnman is on a distinguished road

I live near Sumter and Shaw AFB and its named after the town. I ended up with a lawyer and got mine fixed, I even called Chrysler motors and explained to the guy I bought it because I pull alot of weight most of the time and it vibrated on take off, believe it or not the customer service dude said "dont pull a trailer" I kinda went off and he offered to pay half the bill I was like nope your gonna pay the whole bill lol, needless to say they payed the bill and the attorney fees..
This same dealer has changed names a couple times so it may be the same one,
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2009, 08:49 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 5.7L HEMI
Trim Level: Big Horn, Quad Cab
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:47
CHILLZ HEMI is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CHILLZ HEMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjs2005 View Post
Didn't have much experience with them, but heard good things about them. Hope things work out for you. Dealerships like this go a long way toward wrecking the reputation of a manufacturer. I don't understand why Chrysler doesn't take a more active role in getting them straightened out.
well everything is progressing, but slowly...the alignment is the last issue we are having, other than that, we are done with this dealership...unless what they fixed becomes an issue again...and warrenty issues...
Old 10-01-2009, 10:22 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Ram QC
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Electric Blue Pearlcoat
Engine: 2008-2008 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:35
rjs2005 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rjs2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILLZ HEMI View Post
well everything is progressing, but slowly...the alignment is the last issue we are having, other than that, we are done with this dealership...unless what they fixed becomes an issue again...and warrenty issues...
Unless you have a 3rd party warranty, you DO NOT have to use Greenbrier Dodge for that. Factory warranty repairs can be done at any dealer, and the only thing you lose is any perks that the purchasing dealer adds on, such as loaner cars, etc...
Old 10-02-2009, 07:30 AM

Vehicle: 2009 QC SPORT
Color: Sunburst Orange
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:121
rjc799 will become famous soon enoughrjc799 will become famous soon enough

Greenbrier sucks! I live right by them (Hickory in Chesapeake)and I traveled all the way to Hall to buy my 09 QC Sport. Not only are the salesmen rude, they were yelling profanities (f-bomb)(glad I didn't have my young'uns) back and forth between the tower and the cubes on the showroom floor. Begrudgingly, I still went test driving an 09 QC Sport, that besides being a sport was basic (cloth, etc) and asked what the bottom line was (it was a demo with 2800 miles on it). They tried to sell it to me for the regular price, no demo discount and would only give 6K for my 04 Dak QC with everything (drop, rims, tonneau, etc.) left on it.

Went to Hall and they gave me 7k for my trade, let me strip everything off, take it back to stock and I ordered my 09 QC Sport fully loaded (leather, sunroof, mygig, adj pedals, premium pkg, subwoofer, 32 gl tank, etc). The price difference between the two deals??--------less than $500 out the door. I got a brand new truck, fully loaded, with everything I wanted and only had to wait 26 days for the build to be done.

HALL DODGE ROCKS. Btw, the trucks were even the same color, Sunburst Orange.

I also go to HALL for maintenance, warranty, etc. Their customer service is awesome.

Last edited by rjc799; 10-02-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjs2005 View Post
Unless you have a 3rd party warranty, you DO NOT have to use Greenbrier Dodge for that. Factory warranty repairs can be done at any dealer, and the only thing you lose is any perks that the purchasing dealer adds on, such as loaner cars, etc...
Wow thats good to know...We only got the extended warrenty on her car, no incentives like we did for my truck....And they dont even give out loaner cars When we took it up the first time(the day after we bought the car), my wife had to give em hell to get one cuz they were trying to make us pay for it, pretty much she was like hell no, and they gave it to us for free, just payed for gas(like it should be)....They charge you $45 a day....
Old 10-02-2009, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc799 View Post
Greenbrier sucks! I live right by them (Hickory in Chesapeake)and I traveled all the way to Hall to buy my 09 QC Sport. Not only are the salesmen rude, they were yelling profanities (f-bomb)(glad I didn't have my young'uns) back and forth between the tower and the cubes on the showroom floor. Begrudgingly, I still went test driving an 09 QC Sport, that besides being a sport was basic (cloth, etc) and asked what the bottom line was (it was a demo with 2800 miles on it). They tried to sell it to me for the regular price, no demo discount and would only give 6K for my 04 Dak QC with everything (drop, rims, tonneau, etc.) left on it.

Went to Hall and they gave me 7k for my trade, let me strip everything off, take it back to stock and I ordered my 09 QC Sport fully loaded (leather, sunroof, mygig, adj pedals, premium pkg, subwoofer, 32 gl tank, etc). The price difference between the two deals??--------less than $500 out the door. I got a brand new truck, fully loaded, with everything I wanted and only had to wait 26 days for the build to be done.

HALL DODGE ROCKS. Btw, the trucks were even the same color, Sunburst Orange.

I also go to HALL for maintenance, warranty, etc. Their customer service is awesome.
Thats crazy...I was gonna bye my truck from them too, but our saleman at HALL was trying so hard to get what we wanted, he even brought the first one i was thinking about buying up to my job...LOL...But, they have garbage customer service, they argue in front of other customers to eachother, they seem like they could care less about helping eachother out to fix an issue that is a customers concern, you have to ask for help, cuz if you stand there in line and wait, they wont say a damn thing to you...Glad you ended up going to HALL, seems like it was worth it
Old 10-02-2009, 08:03 AM

And just to add on for GREENBRIER DODGE, when i went up there to pick up my wifes car, i checked out another calibers tires, and sure enough the were cupped as hell...I wanted to get a sales rep to get the keys, and let me check it out, and please believe anything wrong with it ill put them on the spot, and be like this is kinda like the same one my wife bought from you guys, WITH ALL THESE PROBLEMS....I feel like checking all of the cars, and put out a flyer about it....lol
Old 10-02-2009, 12:24 PM

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram Quad 1500
Trim Level: ST
Color: Silver
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:14
ljonesj is on a distinguished road

i would it seems like there service center is not checking the cars right when they come in off the trucks
Old 10-02-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljonesj View Post
i would it seems like there service center is not checking the cars right when they come in off the trucks
Yeah, thats what i said at the begining....And now, im even more certain that they are not...When i go up there to talk to them about this alignment deal, ima walk around for a few mins, and check out some of the other cars tires, and exteriors, to see what the hell they are doing, and may even report them...To who, not sure....for those who live in the area, I may try, WAVY NEWS 10,
Old 10-02-2009, 02:11 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Ram QC
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Electric Blue Pearlcoat
Engine: 2008-2008 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:35
rjs2005 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rjs2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILLZ HEMI View Post
Yeah, thats what i said at the begining....And now, im even more certain that they are not...When i go up there to talk to them about this alignment deal, ima walk around for a few mins, and check out some of the other cars tires, and exteriors, to see what the hell they are doing, and may even report them...To who, not sure....for those who live in the area, I may try, WAVY NEWS 10,
That was my next suggestion. I knew one of the TV stations in the area used to have a reporter who took on issues that folks were having, ususally with positive results. WAVY is the one station I remember (the name's hard to forget!)