DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Newbie But always a dodgeman

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  CdnoilRAM 
#1 ·
Hey guys Just bought my first ram for the street this past sat. Got it running this evening hope to have it on the road soon. Just wanted to show you my pulling truck. I've been pulling for 22 years and always been a Dodge. Built this 2002 Ram about 4 years ago. Yeap Plum Crazy Purple. People love the color. I run in the 4x4 Super Stock Class in the WV OH and PA Areas at the summer at local fairs. Hurt My engine their about a month ago and were done for the year but we'll be ready for next year

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yep, definitely AWESOME!!! :rep: for an all out cool truck, but for doing something I can only dream of doing myself, but sure enjoy watching!!! :D

#7 ·
Hey Man! That Thang Got A HEMI????? LOL Just kiddin! Thats an awesome truck! You should post some video of it in action!!!

#8 ·
Ok, just had to change the boxers...

Sweet pulling rig. did you base off the Cummins or did you swap out for a custom build? running super stock i'd guessing the Cummins and I love the engine stacks, always been a fan of pipes out of the hood.

I agree, we need vids of the a run or two

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.