I really wanted to see if I could get a nice wet look to my paint. White is notorius for not getting that "wet" look.
- Clay Bar
- Meguiars Polish (applied with my DA Buffer)
- Meguiars #26 Yellow Wax (applied by hand)
- Meguiars NXT 2.0 Liquid Wax (applied by hand)
- Mothers Back to Black on all trim
- Once over with Meguiars Detail Spray
Its an overcast day (hell, driving off from this photo session it started raining :bawl
. 7 hours of detailing down the tubes!!
This is the "wettest" I have ever seen this paint. That NXT stuff is awesome!
and of course....pics! what else would you expect?
see next post.......I can't post more than 12 pics.