DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - SIGS - Special Interest Groups > Public Safety


Notices

Public Safety Special Interest Group for Police/Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS Personnel! - Click the badge to the right to request membership>>


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #221  
Old 03-03-2014, 10:00 PM
kbrown's Avatar
kbrown kbrown is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Crown City, OH
Age: 31
Posts: 42
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Express Ram
Trim Level: ST
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
kbrown is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Welcome aboard, Kyle! I see you've got your badges. Thanks for taking care of the idiots in your community, frequent flyers and all. And thank you for service to this great country!

So, how'd you do on the lottery tickets?

$7 on the scratch offs lol. mega millions draws tomorrow....so we shall see
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #222  
Old 03-03-2014, 10:22 PM
RogerRamJet's Avatar
RogerRamJet RogerRamJet is offline
God Bless Texas!




 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Mansfield, TX
Age: 50
Posts: 11,525
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep Power: 12
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrown View Post
$7 on the scratch offs lol. mega millions draws tomorrow....so we shall see
Good luck, Dood!
__________________
Life is hard... It's harder if you're stupid!
Today is a good day to be a RAM owner!
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 03-05-2014, 12:31 PM
kbrown's Avatar
kbrown kbrown is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Crown City, OH
Age: 31
Posts: 42
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Express Ram
Trim Level: ST
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
kbrown is on a distinguished road
Default

a whole whopping $4. better luck next time lol
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 03-05-2014, 04:53 PM
eng37ine eng37ine is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Catonsville, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 13
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Maxinum Steel
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
eng37ine is on a distinguished road
Default

I've been a Volunteer Firefighter for the past 15 years just outside Baltimore. Love the service, Love the Truck, Love this Forum. Its great to see so many brothers and sisters on here sharing info and experiences just like on the job.

Go high and stay low!
John
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 03-05-2014, 09:38 PM
RogerRamJet's Avatar
RogerRamJet RogerRamJet is offline
God Bless Texas!




 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Mansfield, TX
Age: 50
Posts: 11,525
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep Power: 12
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng37ine View Post
I've been a Volunteer Firefighter for the past 15 years just outside Baltimore. Love the service, Love the Truck, Love this Forum. Its great to see so many brothers and sisters on here sharing info and experiences just like on the job.

Go high and stay low!
John
Welcome aboard, John! Thanks for protecting your community for the past 15 years. You are a real hero... wait a minute, volunteers fire fighters aren't real fire fighters. I had a lady tell me that when we ran a call for mutual aid in a volunteer district. I asked her what gave her that idea. She said because they volunteer. I told her that 70 percent of all fire fighters in America were volunteers and that they are the real heroes of the fire service. They do it out of love for their fellow man. She thought that volunteers were long haired, dope smoking, maggot infested morons sitting behind the boat shed high on said dope. Once I explained to her that volunteers go through a lot of the same training that we do (paid firefighters) and that most of them take time away from their families to do this, she had a different take on the so called volunteer fire fighter. I introduced her to a couple of the volunteers and she was surprised that they were regular people with a love of service to their community. And we all know that the fires that the volunteers put out aren't real fires anyway, right?
__________________
Life is hard... It's harder if you're stupid!
Today is a good day to be a RAM owner!
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 03-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Fireblade8's Avatar
Fireblade8 Fireblade8 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Kelowna
Age: 39
Posts: 135
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011 Dodge ram crew cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
Fireblade8 is on a distinguished road
Default

Hello to all my fellow emergency responders. I see a lot of posts here and and it's good to see the pride in what you do or have done. It's a brother/sisterhood that I've always cherished and it never ceases to amaze me how the instant bond that most share due to the line of business we are in. I've been a member of the RCMP going on 6 years and am proud to wear my serge. Before becoming a police officer I too volunteered as a firefighter for three years and loved it as well. Cheers to everyone

Dave
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 03-06-2014, 04:07 PM
RogerRamJet's Avatar
RogerRamJet RogerRamJet is offline
God Bless Texas!




 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Mansfield, TX
Age: 50
Posts: 11,525
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep Power: 12
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade8 View Post
Hello to all my fellow emergency responders. I see a lot of posts here and and it's good to see the pride in what you do or have done. It's a brother/sisterhood that I've always cherished and it never ceases to amaze me how the instant bond that most share due to the line of business we are in. I've been a member of the RCMP going on 6 years and am proud to wear my serge. Before becoming a police officer I too volunteered as a firefighter for three years and loved it as well. Cheers to everyone

Dave
Indeed it is. Welcome aboard, Dave. Thank you for serving your community and keeping them safe! Be careful out there, Brother.
__________________
Life is hard... It's harder if you're stupid!
Today is a good day to be a RAM owner!
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 03-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Chunkem's Avatar
Chunkem Chunkem is offline
"Just living the dream"




 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 26,378
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 20
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Welcome aboard, Kyle! I see you've got your badges. Thanks for taking care of the idiots in your community, frequent flyers and all. And thank you for service to this great country!

So, how'd you do on the lottery tickets?

WELCOME again.... We are glad to have you here at the Forum.....Stay safe brother.....
__________________

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 03-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Chunkem's Avatar
Chunkem Chunkem is offline
"Just living the dream"




 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 26,378
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 20
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Welcome aboard, John! Thanks for protecting your community for the past 15 years. You are a real hero... wait a minute, volunteers fire fighters aren't real fire fighters. I had a lady tell me that when we ran a call for mutual aid in a volunteer district. I asked her what gave her that idea. She said because they volunteer. I told her that 70 percent of all fire fighters in America were volunteers and that they are the real heroes of the fire service. They do it out of love for their fellow man. She thought that volunteers were long haired, dope smoking, maggot infested morons sitting behind the boat shed high on said dope. Once I explained to her that volunteers go through a lot of the same training that we do (paid firefighters) and that most of them take time away from their families to do this, she had a different take on the so called volunteer fire fighter. I introduced her to a couple of the volunteers and she was surprised that they were regular people with a love of service to their community. And we all know that the fires that the volunteers put out aren't real fires anyway, right?

Welcome aboard brother.....We in policing refer to fire as Fire Humps.....LOL....I have a brother in law in fire,....He just says Im jealours and should have zigged when I zagged.....

In all seriouness...Stay safe brother.....

PS....Rodger does have a way with words....LOL
__________________

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 03-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Fireblade8's Avatar
Fireblade8 Fireblade8 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Kelowna
Age: 39
Posts: 135
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011 Dodge ram crew cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
Fireblade8 is on a distinguished road
Default

If we are poking a bit of fun (common between us) at firefighters aka bucket heads ....people have asked. Why did you become a cop??? Common answer is Well firefighters need Hero's too!! I have a lot of friends who are firefighters and the back and forth will never cease..... All seriousness though be safe and look out for one and other. Cheers

Last edited by Fireblade8; 03-07-2014 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Didn't make sense sorry
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 AM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


=Gigathreads Network=
CLUBS MOPAR NATION DSM GPMM MAMM JAM
DIESEL Diesel Forum      
CHEVY Chevy Camaro Forum Chevy Volt Forum    
CHRYSLER Chrysler 300C Forum      
DODGE Dodge Avenger Forum Dodge Caliber Forum Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Charger Forum
  Dodge Circuit Forum Dodge Hornet Forum Dodge Magnum Forum Dodge Nitro Forum
  Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Dakota Forum Dodge Durango Forum Dodge Dart Forum
FORD Ford Raptor Forum Ford F150 Forum Ford F100 Forum  
JEEP Jeep Forum      
PONTIAC Pontiac G8 Forum      
SRT SRT Viper Forum SRT Cuda Forum