DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - SIGS - Special Interest Groups > Public Safety

Notices

Public Safety Special Interest Group for Police/Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS Personnel! - Click the badge to the right to request membership>>

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-24-2010, 02:32 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

welcome from a fellow rescuer, though I specialize in high angle and confined, not mines. I grew up around mines, and just had no desire to be part of them in my older years.

And I believe the word you were looking for was re-breather
Sponsored links
Old 07-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White 2-tone
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:172
CustomShirts has a spectacular aura aboutCustomShirts has a spectacular aura about

Greetings All. I go for my NYS EMT Certification tomorrow... so thats why Im here. being a business owner... and always doing some good for the community and after going on many NYPD Ride Alongs... I figured I could either be an Auxilliary Officer or an EMT where I can help people. The Auxilliary I did not see as being nearly as rewarding as an EMT so I started taking certificaton courses. I take my exam tomorrow which I missed on the 17th... so wish me luck. Im sure I will pass easily.

I will be doing a tour with Bravo or East Midwood Volunteer Ambulance once certified.... have yet decided. My attorney is doing due-diligence on them both especially financials to make sure they are sound.

Im glad to be a part of this inner circle if you will.

Tim

Last edited by CustomShirts; 07-27-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:52 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Tim!
Old 07-29-2010, 02:56 AM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough

Howdy all.

My name is Brad and I work for the Department of Homeland Security. The Transportation Security Administration is who I really work for though. Yes, I'm one of those officers who work at the airport and steal you liquids and water as well as knives, the occasional gun and every now and then some drugs

Its a great job, pay is amazing for what we do, hours suck big time, but when you go home at the end of the day knowing you possibly stopped someone from doing something very bad on an airplane that left your airport, you feel good about your job.

If anyone ever goes through CVG (Cincinnati Airport) you'll probably see me!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
DodgieDan is on a distinguished road

Hi All, my name is Dan recently retired from the British Columbia Ambulance Service where I served for 25 years. I was a BLS attendant for most of my career, and the later part of my career in middle management. I was injured in 2004, 2 herniated disks, that took me off car. I then worked for Fleet Operations until I retired last October. I also spent 5 years in the RCMP as a constable but realized that my child hood dream of being a peace officer was not for me and moved on to First Aid and then eventually the Ambulance Service. Best Job I ever had, definitely with some real highs and lows but the highs win out every time.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn Edition
Engine: 2008-???? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
SafetyGuy is on a distinguished road

I work for a Third Party Oilfield Safety Company in MInot ND. I am A High Angle Confined Space Rescue Technician. I also do Wild Well Control. Basically I do alot of stand by and watch and hope nothing goes wrong. If it does My team is Rigged up and ready to go in and extract as quickly and safely as possible. I am not an EMT although Medic First aid CPR Certified.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT Lone Star
Color: White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Mikel is on a distinguished road

Howdy,

My name is Mikel Stephens. I work as an Officer in College Station.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Laramie
Color: Turqouise / Flat Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
96RamC is on a distinguished road

Well Im new to the forums in general but..
My name is Zach J I have been in the field since I turned 18 (Currently 19, ill be 20 in a cpl months)
I am currently working to continue my education in EMS to get EMT-P
I am a EMT-B, Volunteer firefighter, have a application in for Volunteer EMT, First Responder.. and Part of Skywarn
I am probably going to stay volunteer just for the feeling that you have either helped someone or saved a life.. My truck used to have a lightbar, and siren/speaker set up but it came off for the truck to be modified haha.
One story that I will share is pretty funny, it was while i was doing ride-alongs for my EMT Class we have a call for a senior citizen with bowel pains... Well when we arrived to the apartment.. Knocked on the door, the ladie said "come in im in the bathroom"... Well what happened is she was constipated and she wanted us to help her do her buisness.. One of the guys said ma'am we can't do that, but we can take you to the hospital and they can do that for you.... Long story short we took her to the hospital because no one wanted to stick their finger up her butt haha thought i might give ya guys a laugh
Old 10-19-2010, 05:00 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:365
Pull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nice

Hello, my name is Jay. I was an MP in the Marine Corp in the mid '60's. I joined the local S.O. in '66 when I got out of the Corp and then joined the local P.D. in '67 until '79. I left as a Patrol Lt. and the department SWAT team Commander. I moved to Texas in '79 and became a state invvestigator until I retired in '04. I also was a guest instructor at the Texas Dept of Public Safety. After 40 + years of LE I'm now retired and enjoying every day of it!!!!
Jay
Old 01-07-2011, 07:11 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:138
Bodydoc2002 will become famous soon enoughBodydoc2002 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter past 5 Years- The Woodlands, Texas. Paramedic since 1991 I have done fixed wing, Helicopter, Ground service both Fire Department and Private services. Hazmat Team member for 2 years. Hello to everyone and be safe!
2009 2WD Ram 1500. 7 inch CST Lift. 35 inch Mickey Thompson BAJA ATV. 20 inch ATX Artillery wheels. TOFF Spray in Bed liner. N-Fab 6 step Nerf Bars. BushWacker Pocket/Painted Fender Flairs. Diablosport Predator. K&N CAI 77 Series. 180 Thermostat. LED Tailgate lights.