DODGE RAM FORUM banner

how fast havu been in u're dodge?

How fast u been in ur'e dodge

60K views 458 replies 313 participants last post by  JmacBlack 
#1 ·
How fast has everyone been in there babies. Just want 2 know how many people r crazy like me. I've been 100mph who's beat me.

#231 ·
I had the 01 to 105mph she hit top of cam at 100 and went flat at 105. Not bad for a tank.

#234 ·
105, i think thats where the limiter kicks in. It got up there fast, I:smiley_thumbs_up: love this truck

#235 ·
145 mph in my SRT 10 with pedal to go. Tough to find a real good smooth highway to stretch her legs.

#236 ·
i want to know why is there anybody who hasnt done over 60 in there truck? HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERSTATE?

ive gone around 85 in my truck, but i didnt want to do more than that for fear of cops in certain stretches on that road. i believe it was on I-575. it was thanksgiving day. gotta love that traffic. little to none.but everybody was doing like 80 so i tailed someone doing the fastest. around 85, so i figured any cops would get him before me.

id love to max it out though. just dnt really have a place where i know the cops wont be.

#237 ·
i hit the 140 limiter in my 08, speedometer pegged and after a little while longer the rpms didn't budge anymore, had a slight hill to my advantage, did 115-120 on the flat, i dont know why but i must of had a Wednesday truck, 08 QCSB 4x4 with 33" bfg tires, superchips, kn intake and dumped cb extreme muffler. pulled 6 sec flat 0-60's and 6.2-6.4 anytime any place and 14.7-14.8 1/4 miles....i was impressed for a couple mods i had. open diff layed rubber on though second gear.

#238 ·
Well I get to change my speed after this weekend haha! It was the spur of the moment thing on the highway with some buddies on the way back from a county fair. Unfortunately I didn't have my gps on so idk exactly how fast I was going but it was pegged at 120 for a while so I think I got it to at least 125 MAYBE 130. My buddy happened to catch a pic though :p

#246 ·
Did 140 in the truck messin with a buddy in his Mustang.

Highest I have gone with me behind the wheel was about 155 in a VW Phaeton.

Funnest was the 140 I did on a back road while test driving, for inspection. The owner of a pizza shops Nissan GTR. That thing is beast! When I ran my truck at Cecil County Dragway he ran too and he ran a 10.3 I believe compared to my 14 :-(

#247 ·
yea , outta the box they are mean mutha's...years ago when I went to a test an tune I was in line behind a car i didn't recognize, there were a ton of guys taking pics of it and it turned out to be the first Gtr brought to the U.S. and this was the first time it was taken to a track, I wanna say it was motor trend mag that had it...

#249 ·
Hit the speed limiter today like a boss (105). Had a nice, wide open, empty stretch of road and since I was already pushing 80 it didn't take long at all...

Need a Diablo Trinity to turn that shite off!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.