DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > Dodge Ram Forum CANADA

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-25-2012, 10:56 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fickle View Post
New to the forum, and yes I did the Newbie check in already. I live near a little town called Exeter, less than an hour north of London Ontario. Did some diggin and found the Ontario thread, figured it would be a good place get some input from some local Ram owners. Got an 07 Ram Quad Cab 4x4 Hemi, bone stock...for now... I didn't have time to sit and read through the whole thread since its like 3 years old, but how many subscribers is it up to now?
Welcome to the boards and hello to another fellow Ontarian

Subscribers from Ontario on this board? Good question. I would like to know that too.
But there is about 5-10 that are frequent on this board.
Sponsored links
Old 09-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad
Color: Silver
Rep:164
Mattones has a spectacular aura aboutMattones has a spectacular aura about

Getting a new exhaust put on once it gets here. Also a light bar for the RAM

Cat Back Magnaflow Exhaust stainless, Tinted Front Windows, Painted Engine Cover, Red Calipers, LED Reverse Lights, Lightbar and 4 Hella 500
Old 09-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattones View Post
Getting a new exhaust put on once it gets here. Also a light bar for the RAM
What exhaust you throwing on? And what light bar too
Old 09-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:15
Fickle is on a distinguished road

Yeah I'd also like to get a light bar for the roof of my truck, with a nice set of lights. Two of which will be facing the rear for all those ignorant drivers out there who seem to think its ok to drive with your high beams on when you're following somebody.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fickle View Post
Two of which will be facing the rear for all those ignorant drivers out there who seem to think its ok to drive with your high beams on when you're following somebody.
Damn great idea
Old 09-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010
Rep:10
ultimateracing335 is on a distinguished road
Default Agincourt Chrysler ruins tires!!!

Hey guys, just want to rant about my dealership experience. I took my 2011 Ram in for a noisy diff and they advised me that the tie rod ends were under recall. They went ahead and changed them and all seemed fine. I took the truck home and it tracked straight. About 5 thousand km later I noticed my brand new tires had worn on the inside edges and I decide to take the truck to an independent alignment shop to see what the problem was. The guy put the truck on the machine and to my amazement both wheels were toed out almost equally. I automatically knew the guys at my dealership did not set the toe (probably just counted threads to put the new rods in). I took the truck back to show them the tires and give them the results of my alignment and they told me they would get back to me. After some calls back and fourth they are now telling me they will not do anything about my worn tires.

What do you guys think I shouid do? Chrysler Canada is telling me its a dealer issue. The dealer is teling me that Chrysler is not paying for an alignment just set toe. Setting toe is an alignment!!!! Agincourt Chrysler Toronto you lost my business.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:15
Fickle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateracing335 View Post
Hey guys, just want to rant about my dealership experience. I took my 2011 Ram in for a noisy diff and they advised me that the tie rod ends were under recall. They went ahead and changed them and all seemed fine. I took the truck home and it tracked straight. About 5 thousand km later I noticed my brand new tires had worn on the inside edges and I decide to take the truck to an independent alignment shop to see what the problem was. The guy put the truck on the machine and to my amazement both wheels were toed out almost equally. I automatically knew the guys at my dealership did not set the toe (probably just counted threads to put the new rods in). I took the truck back to show them the tires and give them the results of my alignment and they told me they would get back to me. After some calls back and fourth they are now telling me they will not do anything about my worn tires.

What do you guys think I shouid do? Chrysler Canada is telling me its a dealer issue. The dealer is teling me that Chrysler is not paying for an alignment just set toe. Setting toe is an alignment!!!! Agincourt Chrysler Toronto you lost my business.
After any sort of front end work involving major steering and suspensions parts an alignment should be done and any decent mechanic would tell you that except I guess the ones you're dealing with. They obviously didn't do their job properly, probably trying to get as many of these recalls in and out as quickly as possible. I'd keep bugging them, go in and make a scene while there are customers there. The results can be surprising when you raise your voice and other customers take notice.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram Sport
Color: Black
Rep:39
websterc is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone. Been on this forum for awhile and never noticed there was a Canada section lol. Figured I'd chime in and say hello! So hello! Haha
Old 10-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by websterc View Post
Hey everyone. Been on this forum for awhile and never noticed there was a Canada section lol. Figured I'd chime in and say hello! So hello! Haha
hey bud! where in ontario are you?
truck sounds pretty wild
Old 10-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport Crew
Color: True Blue Pearl
Rep:1053
LowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud of

Looks badass too in that little avatar pic.