DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram Forum Polls!


Notices

Dodge Ram Forum Polls! Get Your Vote On!


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

View Poll Results: Ford Trucks or Chevy Trucks
Ford 376 52.51%
Chevy 340 47.49%
Voters: 716. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 11-25-2009, 12:39 PM
LYC79's Avatar
LYC79 LYC79 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ITALY
Age: 35
Posts: 6,615
Gender: Female
Vehicle: '08 Caliber & '09 Nitro
Trim Level: SXT CRD 2.0 / 2.8
Color: Stone White / Brilliant Black
Rep Power: 10
Rep:426
LYC79 is just really niceLYC79 is just really niceLYC79 is just really niceLYC79 is just really niceLYC79 is just really nice
Default

I've never driven a Ford or a Chevy truck (and guess never will) ... but I like the look of the Raptor!
So I've voted Ford ... please now don't kill me
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #32  
Old 11-26-2009, 04:11 PM
RamTech's Avatar
RamTech RamTech is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Johnson City, TN
Age: 44
Posts: 12,120
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2004 Dakota Club Cab 4X4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep Power: 15
Rep:1824
RamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant future
Default

I read somewhere that 88% of all Ford pickup trucks ever built are still on the road. The other 12% were fortunate enough to make it home! Chevy for me.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-27-2009, 05:38 PM
34blazer 34blazer is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Age: 32
Posts: 81
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black/silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
34blazer is on a distinguished road
Default

chevy Z71 4X4 with the L92 v8
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-27-2009, 11:30 PM
HemiCrew's Avatar
HemiCrew HemiCrew is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Texas
Age: 54
Posts: 81
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Hemi Crew Cab
Trim Level: SLT Lonestar Edition
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:51
HemiCrew will become famous soon enough
Default

A Ford. It was my second choice. I like the Chevy but the rear seat room in the Ford and Dodge Crew Cabs put them ahead.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Barnyard's Avatar
Barnyard Barnyard is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Age: 41
Posts: 1,417
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 6
Rep:209
Barnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chithead View Post
Well I didn't see a year model required

And I'd take a 69 F-100 over any Chevrolet every day of the week.
I grew up with a '69 F-100! (Red w/ White) I got hit by a '68 Cougar (he failed to yield) and put an end to it's days (for us). It's a good thing dad was with me - I don't think he'd have believed me otherwise!

Dad sold the carcass to our trash man and he fixed it up! It had over 200k on it before the wreck and when he brought it back to show my dad it had already been to central Mexico twice! Dad said he knew the exhaust note when it rounded the end of the street nearly 1/2 a mile away!
__________________
Yard Fear the government that fears your gun!
Undercover Tonneau, Raptor Step Bars, Volant CAI, Cabin Air Filter Add, Debadged, 5000K HID Lows & Fogs, Custom "Hitch Cubby"
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-28-2009, 05:17 PM
hydrex's Avatar
hydrex hydrex is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Penobscot, Maine
Age: 63
Posts: 2,114
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2005 QC 4X4 HEMI RAM
Trim Level: Thunder Road
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 7
Rep:418
hydrex is just really nicehydrex is just really nicehydrex is just really nicehydrex is just really nicehydrex is just really nice
Default

I would rather tow either one behind my Ram.
__________________
Inertia Spartan Plus cam, Circle D 3,000 rpm stall converter,Sonnax line pressure booster, Vararam, JBA's with cut outs, Rancho 9000's,3:92's, extra rear leaf.Line-X Bedliner, 210,000 miles To Hell and back. 14.2/96 mph NEDW
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-28-2009, 05:26 PM
hydrex's Avatar
hydrex hydrex is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Penobscot, Maine
Age: 63
Posts: 2,114
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2005 QC 4X4 HEMI RAM
Trim Level: Thunder Road
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 7
Rep:418
hydrex is just really nicehydrex is just really nicehydrex is just really nicehydrex is just really nicehydrex is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remerson228 View Post
I read somewhere that 88% of all Ford pickup trucks ever built are still on the road. The other 12% were fortunate enough to make it home! Chevy for me.
That's a good one! I believe I read somewhere that the trucks that had the highest percentage still registered was Dodge. I live in the salt belt, Maine, and it seems a lot of old Dodges still out there working, even my mechanic, a Chevy truck owner, said that Dodges seem to resist the ravages of salt better.
__________________
Inertia Spartan Plus cam, Circle D 3,000 rpm stall converter,Sonnax line pressure booster, Vararam, JBA's with cut outs, Rancho 9000's,3:92's, extra rear leaf.Line-X Bedliner, 210,000 miles To Hell and back. 14.2/96 mph NEDW
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-28-2009, 07:21 PM
CdnoilRAM's Avatar
CdnoilRAM CdnoilRAM is offline
I push the skinny pedal


 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Age: 31
Posts: 17,229
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 20
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrex View Post
I would rather tow either one behind my Ram.
true, but my superduty can pull the snot outta my HEMI
__________________
Sponsored by Bully's Performance
Green Mamba '09 Ram 1500 QCRB 4x4 Sport - dropped, blown, and bottle fed
Kurtis
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-28-2009, 08:24 PM
RamTech's Avatar
RamTech RamTech is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Johnson City, TN
Age: 44
Posts: 12,120
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2004 Dakota Club Cab 4X4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep Power: 15
Rep:1824
RamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
true, but my superduty can pull the snot outta my HEMI
Is your super duty a diesel? Hardly a fair comparison if it is. I'd like to see how the Ford and Chevy diesels compare to the 6.7 Cummins.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-28-2009, 09:40 PM
TenneSST's Avatar
TenneSST TenneSST is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nunnelly, TN
Age: 40
Posts: 500
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: Black/Silver stripes
Rep Power: 6
Rep:134
TenneSST will become famous soon enoughTenneSST will become famous soon enough
Default

My Cummins can pull the snot out of my wife's 2.4 liter Stratus.
__________________
Kevin I.
http://www.ramforumz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5052&dateline=1301683  967
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 AM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


=Gigathreads Network=
CLUBS MOPAR NATION DSM GPMM MAMM JAM
DIESEL Diesel Forum      
CHEVY Chevy Camaro Forum Chevy Volt Forum    
CHRYSLER Chrysler 300C Forum      
DODGE Dodge Avenger Forum Dodge Caliber Forum Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Charger Forum
  Dodge Circuit Forum Dodge Hornet Forum Dodge Magnum Forum Dodge Nitro Forum
  Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Dakota Forum Dodge Durango Forum Dodge Dart Forum
FORD Ford Raptor Forum Ford F150 Forum Ford F100 Forum  
JEEP Jeep Forum      
PONTIAC Pontiac G8 Forum      
SRT SRT Viper Forum SRT Cuda Forum