12-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester (uk)
Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT sport
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep Power: 8
How men amuse them selves while shopping
Proof of what can happen if a wife or girlfriend drags her husband or boyfriend along shopping
This letter was actually sent by Tesco's Head Office to a customer in Oxford :
Dear Mrs. Murray,
Whilst we would like to thank you for your valued custom and use of the Tesco Loyalty Card, the Manager of our store in Banbury is considering banning you and your family from shopping with us, unless your husband stops his antics.
Below is a list of his actions over the past few months all verified by our surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's trolleys when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to feminine products aisle.
4. September 15: Set up a tent in the outdoor clothing department and told shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring sausages and a Calor gas stove.
5. September 23: When the Deputy Manager asked if she could help him, he began to cry and asked, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
6.. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, picked his nose, and ate it.
7. October 10: While appearing to be choosing kitchen knives in the House wares aisle asked an assistant if he knew where the antidepressants were.
8. November 3: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the Mission Impossible' theme.
9.November 6: In the kitchenware aisle, practiced the 'Madonna look' using different size funnels.
10. November 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed, yelled' PICK ME!' 'PICK ME!'
11. November 21: When an announcement came over the loudspeaker, assumed the foetal position and screamed 'NO! NO! It's those voices again.'
And; last, but not least:
12. November 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while; then yelled, very loudly, 'There is no toilet paper in here.'