DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

2010. ...... The Ram 2500 and 3500 are built in Chrysler's Saltillo Assembly Plant in Coahuila, Mexico, ...

The Ram is currently built at Saltillo Truck Assembly in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico; Saint Louis Assembly North in Fenton, Missouri, United States; and Warren Truck Assembly in Warren, Michigan, United States.
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Sponsored links
Old 02-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:47
cmgagnon is on a distinguished road

I am in the same situation as MIRAMDRIVER, I ordered mine on 16 Jan, received a VIN# a week later with a D1 code and I just find out this afternoon the truck has been shipped to Kingston, ON. It took them a month to built my truck and it has everything on it except the sport hood. The waiting game has started...I will let you know when it arrive.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram
Trim Level: Sport, with R/T Hood
Color: Inferno Red
Rep:10
yeepjeep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgagnon View Post
I am in the same situation as MIRAMDRIVER, I ordered mine on 16 Jan, received a VIN# a week later with a D1 code and I just find out this afternoon the truck has been shipped to Kingston, ON. It took them a month to built my truck and it has everything on it except the sport hood. The waiting game has started...I will let you know when it arrive.

Interesting, I ordered mine in Dec, and my dealer is still telling me that its waiting to be shipped to Owen Sound ON, really hope he got the wrong info and it's on a truck on its way. Tired of this waiting game.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram CC 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:14
MiRamDriver is on a distinguished road

Higher volume dealerships have more pull. The bigger the dealership you order from, typically the faster you will have it.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:59 AM

Vehicle: 2010
Trim Level: laramie
Color: black
Rep:11
My ss got a ls is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
2010. ...... The Ram 2500 and 3500 are built in Chrysler's Saltillo Assembly Plant in Coahuila, Mexico, ...

The Ram is currently built at Saltillo Truck Assembly in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico; Saint Louis Assembly North in Fenton, Missouri, United States; and Warren Truck Assembly in Warren, Michigan, United States.
There are only two plants building the ram warren truck (my home plant) builds 1500 crew and quad trucks 4x4 and 4x2 everything else comes out of mexico standard cab 2500 3500 4500 5500 trucks are made there we also build the 1500 for mexico but it says 2500 on it but its still a 1500 truck
Old 02-17-2010, 08:04 AM

ordered mine 12 8 09 still in c status hate the waiting game have a order number but no vin yet and we have not run worth a shit this week and heard as of yesterday we owe the dealerships 14000 units dont sound like a lot but we have been down all week parts shortages my 08 is due back one the first of next month i cant wait no more lol
Old 02-17-2010, 08:35 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram CC 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:14
MiRamDriver is on a distinguished road

Damn, looks like you guys are busy! I'm suprised you cant push your truck up being that you work there. My friend is trying to get mine out the door for me right now. It is sitting on the lot waiting to go on a truck, and I am hoping to have it by friday... You don't happen to know anyone in logistics, do you? LOL
Old 02-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Sport
Trim Level: sport
Color: Deep Cherry
Rep:10
rooster2910 is on a distinguished road

I ordered mine the last wek in October and the dealer just told me today that it is finally showing up in the system -whatever that means - should I ask him if there is a code -will that help me get a better time frame? - I was told it was because of the colour I ordered that it is taking so long. I odered mango tango . The dealership is fairly small so I guess that is against me also. Sturgeon Falls sub dealer for Capreol Ontario
Old 02-17-2010, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRamDriver View Post
Damn, looks like you guys are busy! I'm suprised you cant push your truck up being that you work there. My friend is trying to get mine out the door for me right now. It is sitting on the lot waiting to go on a truck, and I am hoping to have it by friday... You don't happen to know anyone in logistics, do you? LOL
no sorry i dont know anyone, i have been trying to get more info but i am getting nothing from everyone but i still dont have a vin yet
Old 02-17-2010, 08:23 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram QC 4x2
Color: Inferno Red
Rep:23
MotorCityRam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by My ss got a ls View Post
no sorry i dont know anyone, i have been trying to get more info but i am getting nothing from everyone but i still dont have a vin yet
What did you order out of curiousity? Wondering if there are any particulars slowing things up. Mine was just over 1 week from order to VIN assigned.

2010 Quad Cap Sport 4x2 / Inferno Red / HEMI / 3.92s / leather / Truxedo Truxsport tonneau