DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black w/ silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:883
98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold
Default My best kill EVER!!!!!!

I was on hwy 18 cruising along at like 60 in the right lane, doing passes to get that seafoam through the system and what not. WOT at some moments. Well upon turning around and merging into traffic, I saw this car get cut off by a stupid CRX with blue fog lights, you know..., the ones you buy from walmart. He and his buddy got into the left lane and started to come up on me, I saw a fart cannon on the back, and a bunch of decals. I was thinking NO WAY! Do I put him in his place??

I just kept cruising and then he decided to cut me off. If you remember the Pacifica kill I had, it was because they cut me off...

So I proceeded to get into the left lane and MOB. Just as I was passing him, I heard him downshift and whine haha. 115 give or take a mph is what I was going, and he was going about 105 ISH. We caught up to traffic, he pulled up behind me, and I rolled down my window, gave him the thumbs up, and then he did as well. When we got out of traffic, he shot off again and I proceeded to annihilate him AGAIN.

We got off at the same exit, I was going left at the light, and he was going right. I had the window down and told him "Man... that was sick" And he said "yeah, I just could not keep up with you though"

I reassured him that his car was pretty quick and he said he had done a lot to it.

By a lot, it was the roll cage he had in his car, the TYPE R seats, pitch black windows, peeling clear coat, fart cannon muffler, fake hood scoop, useless spoiler, and cracked wind shield.

Stupid F*cking ricers!

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2009, 08:18 PM
erm

ROTFL!!!

I had a run in with a guy I called "Ricky Ricer" last year while driving my 300. Your guy must be related to Ricky...LOL
Old 12-30-2009, 08:27 PM

Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Trim Level: Touring
Color: Satin Jade Metallic
Rep:317
300 Addict is a jewel in the rough300 Addict is a jewel in the rough300 Addict is a jewel in the rough300 Addict is a jewel in the rough

Oh man, I hate ricers..especially ones with fart cans lol! They sound rediculous! Nice kill story!
Old 12-31-2009, 01:03 AM

98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold

Haha Ricky Ricer! Hmm, Yeah this guy definately sounds related. I think I'll have to call this guy Franklin Fart Cannon.

I cannot stand those fart cannons at all!

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:05 AM

Vehicle: '01 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport with Off-Road
Color: Intense Blue
Rep:1588
Toms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant future

Well you wouldn't see them if you weren't behind them . Makes me think he smoked you .
Old 12-31-2009, 01:08 AM

Do you not do the over the shoulder check when you merge to get on the highway? Cmon, they taught you that stuff in drivers ed! Haha

Old 12-31-2009, 01:11 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: 5.7L Hemi 4x4
Color: Graphite Gray
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:72
Incognito will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98sst View Post
I was on hwy 18 cruising along at like 60 in the right lane, doing passes to get that seafoam through the system and what not. WOT at some moments. Well upon turning around and merging into traffic, I saw this car get cut off by a stupid CRX with blue fog lights, you know..., the ones you buy from walmart. He and his buddy got into the left lane and started to come up on me, I saw a fart cannon on the back, and a bunch of decals. I was thinking NO WAY! Do I put him in his place??

I just kept cruising and then he decided to cut me off. If you remember the Pacifica kill I had, it was because they cut me off...

So I proceeded to get into the left lane and MOB. Just as I was passing him, I heard him downshift and whine haha. 115 give or take a mph is what I was going, and he was going about 105 ISH. We caught up to traffic, he pulled up behind me, and I rolled down my window, gave him the thumbs up, and then he did as well. When we got out of traffic, he shot off again and I proceeded to annihilate him AGAIN.

We got off at the same exit, I was going left at the light, and he was going right. I had the window down and told him "Man... that was sick" And he said "yeah, I just could not keep up with you though"

I reassured him that his car was pretty quick and he said he had done a lot to it.

By a lot, it was the roll cage he had in his car, the TYPE R seats, pitch black windows, peeling clear coat, fart cannon muffler, fake hood scoop, useless spoiler, and cracked wind shield.

Stupid F*cking ricers!
I've never been into the import car racing scene. I don't even like their models. Perhaps I'm an old fart but they're just not my thing. Some of them are nice, but I actually prefer them bone stock. The last generation Supra and RX-7 were my favourite of the "Japanese muscle cars" but I wouldn't own one. I'd sooner have a '87 GNX or '97 WS-6.

What the hell kind of power do you have in that truck of yours? I don't think my '03 Ram 1500 would smoke a CRX. Run it over and flatten it, yes, but not beat it in a race.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
I've never been into the import car racing scene. I don't even like their models. Perhaps I'm an old fart but they're just not my thing. Some of them are nice, but I actually prefer them bone stock. The last generation Supra and RX-7 were my favourite of the "Japanese muscle cars" but I wouldn't own one. I'd sooner have a '87 GNX or '97 WS-6.

What the hell kind of power do you have in that truck of yours? I don't think my '03 Ram 1500 would smoke a CRX. Run it over and flatten it, yes, but not beat it in a race.
It's a damn quick truck for being as old as it is. You'd be suprised, it was pretty quick. It was a race that basically started at 70mph and up to whenever. I wonder what would happen if it was from a dead stop.

And I've seen the videos of the Hemi's pulling, and my dad has one in his charger, it's a damn quick engine. I think you could take it.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:24 AM
erm

Want me to share my Ricky Ricer story? Don't wanna jump in on your thread here.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:10 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Daytona
Trim Level: slt?
Color: silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
hemitastic is on a distinguished road

i didnt think racing storys were approved on here? oh well not bad i know my 5.7 hemi is fast at 70 it will set u in ur seat. nice write up