As some of you know i have been having some issues with my 09 Ram.
I have Called Chrysler, told them about all the issues that i am having with my truck, they would talk to the dealer. They asked me if i would like to say this a lemon, told that with 13 issues i would say yes! Chrysler filed the report and said that the dealer would be calling me soon. Well the dealer did call and said to bring the truck in. ( real nice to me after Chrysler talked to them, they were *******s before when i told them about anything wrong with the truck!)
I took one of the tech on a test drive (Top Tech) well we want on a 15 miles test drive showed him each issue, i was not very happy on the way the tech treated me, he acted like i was making ever issues up!
Here are the Issues that i am having with my truck to get everyone up to date:
1. Was in TN Pulling a Trailer and get on a on-ramp and the Tanny started to slip and i mean slip bad( truck started to buck very bad and you could just feel it slipping) the last thing i was in that did that was my 95 ford crown vic when the tanny want out!! So i knew what that was right away when my truck did it. The truck did total of 5 times on the truck.
2. Truck Had water leak, in the Oh S#$ Handle, and from the Headliner, which i have to say that the dealer did not believe me, so i am glad that i had pic that i showed them!
3. Heater Fan in this truck was replace once already and now i can hear the High pitch noise again, which the dealer can not hear! I can hear it with the radio up. They said that they would check it out .... Yea that is not going to get fixed!
4. Esp/Bas Light is on, Truck seen snow and the light came on
5. Truck had the Rear rotors turned once already and needs it again
6. Key-less enterly not working sometimes, we all talked about this before , dealer say that they would look it to!
7. Dashboard Squeaks a lot when the defroster is on and the heat is on to melt the ice on the windows or just when it is on!
8. Steering is moaning very loudly when driving at slow speeds or when backing up a trailer
9. when my truck idles it's rough, not smooth it goes from 500-700 rpm up and down, now when the tanny started to gave issues the truck now seems like it is under a load when it idles. had the tech feel it, and he say that it is ok they all do it! Right well mr.tech that ford truck that i am renting so you people can work my truck, that truck idles smooth as anything... He Said " well that is a FORD and you have a DODGE"
did not know what to say after that.
10. Asked them to reseal the Brake light just b/c ! They said that they will not unless it leaks !!!! That is very nice of them!
11. When using cruise ... you set your speed... get behind a slow you hit the brakes to slow down, you then have a chance to get around the slow person, you hit the resume button, well when you do this with my truck you will feel the truck missing and then BANG as the power is restored. Had the tech ride with me he felt this ( 2nd time i had this to the dealer for this) and said that there is something wrong.... well i think i know that
12. Truck has that TSB that we were talking about with the truck sitting on the lot to long. and the tires have the flat spot on them, dealer says that it will go away when the tires warm up. well told them that it does not. they said they can't do anything about it!
13. Tanny Whines very badly when in first gear... Very Loud! people look at me when then hear the truck driving in the wal-mart parking lot!
So, Now my truck sits at the dealer.. I call my Enterprise. and they gave me a 2010 F250 with the 6.4 diesel. this truck has nothin wrong with it ! it is nice to have a truck that does not have any issues!
They told me that they are going to have my truck for 1-3 weeks to look over it.
I will Keep you all updated with this..... My truck is a 09 with 21,000 miles on it !
I hope that everyone else has better luck with their truck!