DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#236 ·
Canuckboy that truck of yours is lookin great. Werm dont worry about the extra stripes. Im going with just the Rallies for now. A big thanks for all you have done for me. Bones/Edd:smileup:

#241 ·
Wrm your too much:LOL:No it wasnt the purple wheels LOL. Just doin the rallies for now. Going to do a few other things and see whats in the future for more stripping.:smileup:

#242 ·
Hahaha very very awesome!!

Thanks alot our site definitaly benefits from having you as a member!!

Great job and I will save and use these pics for reference when I do the grill and now possibly headlights... although i may just replace the assemblies altogether I now know what it will look like with black or dark lights.

Again thanks alot for your time :smileup:

#247 ·
WERM.................I seen that pic with flames on your truck. Wow looks real good.Are you thinking or leaning that way?

#249 ·
Werm....................Maybe one flame in the center of your hood going across 3/4 each way? Just a thought. If you could.... could you pick out a front end pic of my truck showing just the darkest purple rallie stripes on my truck thats it. Nothiong else. Hopefully no bee and stripe in it. I have pics on members gallery. I know im asking yet again sorry:doh:

#256 ·
Werm ...............thats fanflickin tastic.:smileup:

#261 ·
Neato, so now ya' gonna' be making us all new sigs haha? Just kiddin' with ya' man! I like mine just the way it is!!! :smileup:

- Cajun :pepper:

#263 ·
Sweet!!! Can't wait to see what that looks like! :smileup:

- Cajun :pepper:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.