DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Ram QC
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Electric Blue Pearlcoat
Engine: 2008-2008 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:35
rjs2005 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rjs2005

I'm as big a fan of racing as anyone, but I completely and totally despise street racing, and this is precisely why! These idiots never consider the complete consequence of their actions, and then scamper like cockroaches when the fecal matter hits the rotary air movement device.

I join the others here grateful that you are able to share your story with us, rather than having to read about it in the papers, along with your obit. Have fun picking out your new truck, hopefully it'll be a nice '10 Ram!
Sponsored links
Old 02-03-2010, 02:08 PM

Vehicle: 2003 ram 2wheel drive
Trim Level: slt/sport (bones)
Color: black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:659
bones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to behold

Man very sorry to hear your news. I hate that racing in the streets shit. I dont know anyone who likes a drag race or close that wil ever consider doing it on the streets. Usually kids with a lack of experience and maturity doing stupid crap.Thank god it didnt end in tragidy. I wish you a speedy recovery and if theres anything i/we can do please ask.
Edd's : Hemi/ K&N C.A.I BONES Edition / Roll pan/Hood scoop/ Tinted heads,tails,3rd brake/ stereo upgrade/ T.M.D front bumper cover /Painted interior, 5" rear flip.2 inch front drop coils, Painted calipers,Eye brows
Old 02-03-2010, 11:55 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3225
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch, sorry to hear about your wreck, but glad to hear you're here to talk about it. What part of the #1 were you one? I know that Ontario has a bad street racing issue and very pissed that it caused another accident, especially to one of our members; who was on the job even.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:04 AM

Vehicle: Jeep GC WK
Rep:964
hemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to behold

they should make it a law that if you are caught street racing you should loose you license (forever) and your car plus 1 year in jail its unsafe we have race tracks to race these people dont think that they could hit a person and a car vs person whos gonna win?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:34 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie 4x2
Color: Deep Water Blue Two Tone
Rep:432
MightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really nice

Incognito, sorry about your accident man. Sounds like it was a nasty one. Good thing you're going to be ok. Sucks about the truck and the trailer though but atleast they caught the scumbags.

Something to keep you entertained.

.[/I]

Old 02-05-2010, 11:55 AM

Vehicle: 2010 dodge ram quad cab
Trim Level: slt/bighorn
Color: silver
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:43
will is on a distinguished road

glad you are ok. If you can post pics of carnage
Old 02-05-2010, 03:10 PM

Vehicle: '01 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport with Off-Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1588
Toms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant future

Man sorry to hear about the accident . Glad you weren't a statistic . Sounds like you went for a hell of a ride . Glad the police caught them . Were there any witnesses ? If you have some pics , would love to see them . If theres anything you need just ask .
Old 02-05-2010, 03:28 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 4x4
Trim Level: Outdoorsman - Rambox
Color: Black Crystal - Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:83
wvcoolvinilla will become famous soon enough

please tel me these jerks had insurance
Old 02-09-2010, 02:08 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: 5.7L Hemi 4x4
Color: Graphite Gray
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:72
Incognito will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the support everyone. It's good to hear how fellow members care. I've been a member of other forums and have even donated money only to cancel my membership due to conflicts with other members. AudiWorld and CBRForum are only a few. You guys are great, I wish I found out about this forum earlier. I'm still fairly new here but I see how everyone is respectful of each other and helps each other out. I can't mention all the names 'cause you're all good people and it's great to hear your funny stories that keep me laughing while I'm stuck at home hobbling around like a one-legged pirate.

I have several tiers of private insurance all my work vehicles, including my trailers so I'm not concerned about the money. At the moment I'm not sure whether to go after a settlement for these two individuals. Charges have been laid against the Quebec driver, but the driver from Iran has yet to be charged. I've already been in contact with legal counsel several times so thinks are in the early stage. Overall I'm not even that concerned about the money, I just want my health back and I want to get back to work. I've been going over and over on what vehicle(s) to buy next. I definitely need a replacement for my Hemi, but I'm considering replacing the Cummins as well. Still no word from Ford for their SuperDuty, so I'm going to have to tough it out. The Cummins is going to the dealership sometime this week for the tranny issue. I've been going back and forth from the GM, Dodge and Ford site using their custom truck builder to check out the specs on all the new half tonnes and I'm still undecided.

So here I am, laying at home watching soap operas, eating ice cream, getting fat and doing nothing. At least I can keep you guys company, eh?