DODGE RAM FORUM banner

First Poll: Date

Looking to Set up a Florida Meet

10K views 81 replies 37 participants last post by  snrusnak 
#1 ·
Hey guys whats up.

I had discussed the idea with other FL members in another thread the Idea of a Florida meet. Im in Miami which is South Fl I wouldnt mind driving a few hours North to be more central for everyone.

Lets see if we cans et something up for Mid March or early April.

Any Input would be appreciated.

As soon as we have more confirmation we can agree on a Date and on a Location.

Thanks,

Jonathan

#12 ·
Good morning. Finally some interested folks. As soon as we have a larger group I will make a Poll on a neutral location since I mentioned im In Miami. I was thinking sometime mid March or early April.

#15 ·
Sounds good guys. Lets just get some more folks to see where the majority of the people are located and set something up in a neutral location. We can set up a BBQ and all. :smiley_thumbs_up:

#17 ·
Ok so for some reason I couldnt Edit my First post but here is the list we have so far. I wouldnt mind bringing a grill and cooking up some burgers and hot dogs if everyone contributes something.

*Miami_RAM - Miami, FL
*wpbruffryder - Ft. Pierce, FL
*RoverzRam360 - Ocala, FL
*ESAD - Ft. Pierce, FL
*Deanthecrabman - St. Petersburg, FL
*MightyBlueRam - South, FL
*ICOVERU - Savannah, GA
*bteves - Indialantic, FL (wherever that is lol)
*curt4816 - South, FL
*JayRAudetteJr - Gainsville, FL​

I think we will have a pretty good turn out. I would also like to invite all other types of Vehicles so if you guys have any freinds that want to tag along be sure to let them know.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jonathan

#19 ·
Sure we can set the first poll to be location and once that is set we can make another poll on date.

Care to suggest some locations and Ill look for local parks in that area.

Thanks,

Jonathan

#23 · (Edited)
For you S Fl members, University Dodge is having their anual Mopar National show in March.

I am considering entering my truck. That may be a good place for the locals.

Also let me know where this meet ends up and I will try and make it.

Here is the site with all the upcoming S FL shows.
http://www.cruisinsouthflorida.com/Events.htm

#26 ·
Hey FL Ram Ill most probably make it out there in March just to look around. Im not ready for show status just yet haha. We will let you know a central location.

bteves I agree. Lets just see what the others have in mind.
FL Ram I wont be in town for the 7th Ill be in Orlando going to Disney with my girl and parents. But hopefully Ill see you around.

#24 ·
Hey FL Ram Ill most probably make it out there in March just to look around. Im not ready for show status just yet haha. We will let you know a central location.

bteves I agree. Lets just see what the others have in mind.

#25 ·
Hey all,
I am not going to be able to attend being that I feel consideration for my travel was a key component in deciding locale. Asking others to drive further north for those of us up here, was not feasible or realistic. I am disheartened but I am also aware that there are other upcoming events where we might meet up.
So have a blast and please do all that YOU can personally to make this mng/bbq a success!

Thanks gang,
Paris (Ms.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.