DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Media Zone > Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos


Notices

Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos Post pictures of your Dodge Ram here!


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1911  
Old 02-07-2014, 02:34 PM
JimsRamTruck2012's Avatar
JimsRamTruck2012 JimsRamTruck2012 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central, NJ
Posts: 2,395
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 4
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default

Canadian Hemi Pride - Looks like your getting your monies worth out of that truck. Oh and I like that saying "Toyotas Are For Children".
__________________
Attended Meet In The Mountains 2013 & 2014.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #1912  
Old 02-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is online now
Stickers add Horsepower


 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 6,374
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 10
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsRamTruck2012 View Post
Canadian Hemi Pride - Looks like your getting your monies worth out of that truck. Oh and I like that saying "Toyotas Are For Children".
Thanks lol, I dislike Toyotas very very much. I would rather drive a rusted out 98 F150 lol. I got the money worth out of my truck within the first month of owning it lol.
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Reply With Quote
  #1913  
Old 02-07-2014, 09:06 PM
JimsRamTruck2012's Avatar
JimsRamTruck2012 JimsRamTruck2012 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central, NJ
Posts: 2,395
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 4
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Thanks lol, I dislike Toyotas very very much. I would rather drive a rusted out 98 F150 lol. I got the money worth out of my truck within the first month of owning it lol.
I with you up to a point. I would rather drive a rusted 98 Ram.
__________________
Attended Meet In The Mountains 2013 & 2014.
Reply With Quote
  #1914  
Old 02-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is online now
Stickers add Horsepower


 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 6,374
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 10
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsRamTruck2012 View Post
I with you up to a point. I would rather drive a rusted 98 Ram.
Hell of course I would rather drive any ram. Then next woould be a gmc/chev. Ford will never be a vehicle under my name.. and toyota will never be a vehicle owned by anyone in my family. When I have kids they can be whatever the hell they want, can do whatever the hell they want.. but the moment they bring home a toyota, they are getting the boot.
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Reply With Quote
  #1915  
Old 02-09-2014, 05:53 PM
JimsRamTruck2012's Avatar
JimsRamTruck2012 JimsRamTruck2012 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central, NJ
Posts: 2,395
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 4
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Hell of course I would rather drive any ram. Then next woould be a gmc/chev. Ford will never be a vehicle under my name.. and toyota will never be a vehicle owned by anyone in my family. When I have kids they can be whatever the hell they want, can do whatever the hell they want.. but the moment they bring home a toyota, they are getting the boot.
I wish I could say that, but some of my family members went to the dark side.
__________________
Attended Meet In The Mountains 2013 & 2014.
Reply With Quote
  #1916  
Old 02-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is online now
Stickers add Horsepower


 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 6,374
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 10
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsRamTruck2012 View Post
I wish I could say that, but some of my family members went to the dark side.
When my dad ran a GM dealership, all of our family drove GM vehicles.. Except my one uncle who decided to go buy an F150 because him and my dad got in a silly argument. Well the Ford fell apart within a year and my dad didn't feel like dealing with him so "fired" my uncle as a customer .. He went back to GM, but has been "fired" by every other dealer since.
Now that we have an RV dealership, a few relatives have gone to cars like KIA and Hyundai and Fords (ewwww). Surprisingly the KIA's have been the best out of them all.. Those new Optimas are actually really nice, quick and fully loaded. Was shocked.. And still better then a Toyota
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Reply With Quote
  #1917  
Old 02-09-2014, 07:23 PM
macc08's Avatar
macc08 macc08 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Age: 25
Posts: 1,271
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep Power: 3
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
When my dad ran a GM dealership, all of our family drove GM vehicles.. Except my one uncle who decided to go buy an F150 because him and my dad got in a silly argument. Well the Ford fell apart within a year and my dad didn't feel like dealing with him so "fired" my uncle as a customer .. He went back to GM, but has been "fired" by every other dealer since.
Now that we have an RV dealership, a few relatives have gone to cars like KIA and Hyundai and Fords (ewwww). Surprisingly the KIA's have been the best out of them all.. Those new Optimas are actually really nice, quick and fully loaded. Was shocked.. And still better then a Toyota

I have to agree here... i really like the new Hyundais and Kia's, they are looking better and better, and are lasting long as hell...

Ive told my fiancee that when its time for her to get a vehicle, i suggested the newer hyundai santa fe with awd... I'd drive it no problem.
__________________
Check out my build thread Here!
Cross border shipping for SW Ontario-Check Here!
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/drapizan/Untitled_zpsdd160ae8.png
Reply With Quote
  #1918  
Old 02-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is online now
Stickers add Horsepower


 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 6,374
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 10
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
I have to agree here... i really like the new Hyundais and Kia's, they are looking better and better, and are lasting long as hell...

Ive told my fiancee that when its time for her to get a vehicle, i suggested the newer hyundai santa fe with awd... I'd drive it no problem.
My gf got a 2013 Hyundai Elantra in September. It is stupid as the features the car came with for a base model. Was looking at a Corrola, chevy cruise and the elantra. Elantra was less then the corrola and like 5 bucks more a month then the cruise and came with power doors, windows, mirrors, heated clothe seats, a/c, bluetooth phone, usb plug-ins, adjustable seats (manual but has so many adjustment options), steering wheel controls and some other stuff. Also has a tiptronic transmission. The car is actually quite entertaining to drive because I feel like it's my own little go-kart. Has no top end power, but has some peppiness in the acceleration from stopped.
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Reply With Quote
  #1919  
Old 02-09-2014, 07:49 PM
macc08's Avatar
macc08 macc08 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Age: 25
Posts: 1,271
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep Power: 3
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
My gf got a 2013 Hyundai Elantra in September. It is stupid as the features the car came with for a base model. Was looking at a Corrola, chevy cruise and the elantra. Elantra was less then the corrola and like 5 bucks more a month then the cruise and came with power doors, windows, mirrors, heated clothe seats, a/c, bluetooth phone, usb plug-ins, adjustable seats (manual but has so many adjustment options), steering wheel controls and some other stuff. Also has a tiptronic transmission. The car is actually quite entertaining to drive because I feel like it's my own little go-kart. Has no top end power, but has some peppiness in the acceleration from stopped.

yeah theymake great vehicles, and last a long time now. They also have good warranties, and they are looking nicer and nicer. sometimes Ill be driving at night, and ill see one, and think, thats a nice looking car, must be like a lexus or beemer SUV, and nope, its a hyundai...
__________________
Check out my build thread Here!
Cross border shipping for SW Ontario-Check Here!
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/drapizan/Untitled_zpsdd160ae8.png
Reply With Quote
  #1920  
Old 02-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is online now
Stickers add Horsepower


 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 6,374
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 10
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
yeah theymake great vehicles, and last a long time now. They also have good warranties, and they are looking nicer and nicer. sometimes Ill be driving at night, and ill see one, and think, thats a nice looking car, must be like a lexus or beemer SUV, and nope, its a hyundai...
I like beamers, but I think Lexus are just overhyped Toyotas. They have made like 2-3 nice cars ever
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


=Gigathreads Network=
CLUBS MOPAR NATION DSM GPMM MAMM JAM
DIESEL Diesel Forum      
CHEVY Chevy Camaro Forum Chevy Volt Forum    
CHRYSLER Chrysler 300C Forum      
DODGE Dodge Avenger Forum Dodge Caliber Forum Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Charger Forum
  Dodge Circuit Forum Dodge Hornet Forum Dodge Magnum Forum Dodge Nitro Forum
  Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Dakota Forum Dodge Durango Forum Dodge Dart Forum
FORD Ford Raptor Forum Ford F150 Forum Ford F100 Forum  
JEEP Jeep Forum      
PONTIAC Pontiac G8 Forum      
SRT SRT Viper Forum SRT Cuda Forum