DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Media Zone > Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos

Notices

Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos Post pictures of your Dodge Ram here!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough

Canadian Hemi Pride - Looks like your getting your monies worth out of that truck. Oh and I like that saying "Toyotas Are For Children".
Old 02-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsRamTruck2012 View Post
Canadian Hemi Pride - Looks like your getting your monies worth out of that truck. Oh and I like that saying "Toyotas Are For Children".
Thanks lol, I dislike Toyotas very very much. I would rather drive a rusted out 98 F150 lol. I got the money worth out of my truck within the first month of owning it lol.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 02-07-2014, 09:06 PM

JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Thanks lol, I dislike Toyotas very very much. I would rather drive a rusted out 98 F150 lol. I got the money worth out of my truck within the first month of owning it lol.
I with you up to a point. I would rather drive a rusted 98 Ram.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I with you up to a point. I would rather drive a rusted 98 Ram.
Hell of course I would rather drive any ram. Then next woould be a gmc/chev. Ford will never be a vehicle under my name.. and toyota will never be a vehicle owned by anyone in my family. When I have kids they can be whatever the hell they want, can do whatever the hell they want.. but the moment they bring home a toyota, they are getting the boot.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Hell of course I would rather drive any ram. Then next woould be a gmc/chev. Ford will never be a vehicle under my name.. and toyota will never be a vehicle owned by anyone in my family. When I have kids they can be whatever the hell they want, can do whatever the hell they want.. but the moment they bring home a toyota, they are getting the boot.
I wish I could say that, but some of my family members went to the dark side.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
I wish I could say that, but some of my family members went to the dark side.
When my dad ran a GM dealership, all of our family drove GM vehicles.. Except my one uncle who decided to go buy an F150 because him and my dad got in a silly argument. Well the Ford fell apart within a year and my dad didn't feel like dealing with him so "fired" my uncle as a customer .. He went back to GM, but has been "fired" by every other dealer since.
Now that we have an RV dealership, a few relatives have gone to cars like KIA and Hyundai and Fords (ewwww). Surprisingly the KIA's have been the best out of them all.. Those new Optimas are actually really nice, quick and fully loaded. Was shocked.. And still better then a Toyota
Old 02-09-2014, 07:23 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When my dad ran a GM dealership, all of our family drove GM vehicles.. Except my one uncle who decided to go buy an F150 because him and my dad got in a silly argument. Well the Ford fell apart within a year and my dad didn't feel like dealing with him so "fired" my uncle as a customer .. He went back to GM, but has been "fired" by every other dealer since.
Now that we have an RV dealership, a few relatives have gone to cars like KIA and Hyundai and Fords (ewwww). Surprisingly the KIA's have been the best out of them all.. Those new Optimas are actually really nice, quick and fully loaded. Was shocked.. And still better then a Toyota

I have to agree here... i really like the new Hyundais and Kia's, they are looking better and better, and are lasting long as hell...

Ive told my fiancee that when its time for her to get a vehicle, i suggested the newer hyundai santa fe with awd... I'd drive it no problem.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
I have to agree here... i really like the new Hyundais and Kia's, they are looking better and better, and are lasting long as hell...

Ive told my fiancee that when its time for her to get a vehicle, i suggested the newer hyundai santa fe with awd... I'd drive it no problem.
My gf got a 2013 Hyundai Elantra in September. It is stupid as the features the car came with for a base model. Was looking at a Corrola, chevy cruise and the elantra. Elantra was less then the corrola and like 5 bucks more a month then the cruise and came with power doors, windows, mirrors, heated clothe seats, a/c, bluetooth phone, usb plug-ins, adjustable seats (manual but has so many adjustment options), steering wheel controls and some other stuff. Also has a tiptronic transmission. The car is actually quite entertaining to drive because I feel like it's my own little go-kart. Has no top end power, but has some peppiness in the acceleration from stopped.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:49 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My gf got a 2013 Hyundai Elantra in September. It is stupid as the features the car came with for a base model. Was looking at a Corrola, chevy cruise and the elantra. Elantra was less then the corrola and like 5 bucks more a month then the cruise and came with power doors, windows, mirrors, heated clothe seats, a/c, bluetooth phone, usb plug-ins, adjustable seats (manual but has so many adjustment options), steering wheel controls and some other stuff. Also has a tiptronic transmission. The car is actually quite entertaining to drive because I feel like it's my own little go-kart. Has no top end power, but has some peppiness in the acceleration from stopped.

yeah theymake great vehicles, and last a long time now. They also have good warranties, and they are looking nicer and nicer. sometimes Ill be driving at night, and ill see one, and think, thats a nice looking car, must be like a lexus or beemer SUV, and nope, its a hyundai...
Old 02-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
yeah theymake great vehicles, and last a long time now. They also have good warranties, and they are looking nicer and nicer. sometimes Ill be driving at night, and ill see one, and think, thats a nice looking car, must be like a lexus or beemer SUV, and nope, its a hyundai...
I like beamers, but I think Lexus are just overhyped Toyotas. They have made like 2-3 nice cars ever