DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > Dodge Ram Forum CANADA

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:18
rango88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones64 View Post
Just putting out another thread to all new members who want to join up with us at the Ontario group or Ontario Mopar fanatics.Wanted to let you all know about this. We are planning on some get togethers and other things. One gathering is coming up in May. You can find us in the Canada section or under communitty then social groups. welcome to all that are new.
Just curious if these clubs have their own website pages, or is it a twitter page/ facebook page?
Old 03-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

WTR388, are you often driving through Paris Ontario, your old truck looks identical I used to see once in a while coming home from work.
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Old 03-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Sagebrush Pearl
Rep:17
WTR388 is on a distinguished road

Yep, if I was back home in Simcoe and going somewhere like Royal Distributing or Princess Auto I would have been going through Paris.
I do know I saw one in that area similar to mine, but not exact!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Then I have probably seen yours and the other one lol.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:10
Gainer is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, I'm from northern Ontario and just wondering if there are any meets coming up. I think it would be cool if we all parked somewhere together.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:18 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Rep:11
Kman521 is on a distinguished road
Default Ontario New E-Test

I'm posting here hoping this is the best place to post this and it's ok to do so, if not the mods can move it and delete it and give me a wrist slap but it's important to get the word out and it only affects Ontario residents. Yes I know Northern Ontario have always been exempt from the Drive Clean program.
Please follow the link and sign the petition or print the petition form and get signatures.
A sticky would be nice.

If you run a tune in your vehicle you will need to remove it a couple of days before you have to be e test or it will fail being not ready. It's the same if you disconnect the battery, reset codes or reflash the computer.

http://www.scrapdriveclean.ca/

Liberals’ new e-test cleans out consumers’ wallets as failure rate rises

Posted on February 6, 2013
QUEEN’S PARK — Ontario’s Drive Clean program has more and more drivers reaching for their wallets as a result of the Liberals’ onerous new emissions test, PC Environment Critic and Kitchener-Conestoga MPP Michael Harris said today.
From 1999 to 2010, the failure rate for Drive Clean’s e-test steadily declined to 5% — down from 16%. Now, just a month after the Liberals introduced a new computerized test for light-duty vehicles equipped with an on-board diagnostics (OBD) system, the failure rate has jumped to 10.5%.
“Many of these failures have nothing to do with vehicle emissions,” Harris explained. “In fact, numerous drivers are told their car has failed the test simply because its on-board computer isn’t ‘ready.’ ”
Oftentimes when a vehicle has recently undergone repairs or has had the battery replaced, disconnected or drained, one or more of the monitors in the vehicle’s OBD system may not have run its emissions testing sequence.
“To ensure all monitors are ready, the Ministry of the Environment actually suggests you should spend a few days driving your vehicle on the highway and around town,” Harris said. “I have to admit it seems somewhat ironic that under a program with the stated objective to reduce emissions, the Liberals are encouraging Ontarians to spend days aimlessly driving around to solve a technical glitch before they can pay more money to take another e-test.”The Auditor General specifically warned the Liberals last year to delay the implementation of their new e-test in order to ensure that all technical testing was completed and problems were resolved.
“Here we have, again, a classic example of the Liberals rushing ahead with a policy change without doing any due diligence whatsoever. To me, it’s quite clear that the Liberals introduced a more stringent e-test as a way to justify a program that has obviously outlived its usefulness,” Harris said. “At a time when British Columbia is phasing out its program due to its diminishing impact on emissions reductions, it’s time for Ontario to do the same thing.”

This entry was posted in Latest News by Scrap Drive Clean. Bookmark the permalink.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Ahhhhhh Damn government.. Have us drive around and waste gas to do this stupid test.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:28 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Sport
Color: silver
Rep:11
compressor man is on a distinguished road

Signed it. Hopefully it will be gone by the time I need to test the RAM, cause it wont pass.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

I signed as well, this removing the tune is ridiculous
Old 04-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 QCab
Trim Level: SLT - 8spd 3.55 20"
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic Clear
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:368
arietem is just really nicearietem is just really nicearietem is just really nicearietem is just really nice
Talking New 2013 Ram Owner in the GTA

Hi all, are there any planned meetings specific to RAM owners in the Ontario area ? I am aware of the GTALX Meet on May 25 , any RAM ones planned ?

Great forum, learning lots as a new Truck owner (hopefully mine arrives soon )

Looking forward to contributing where I can.

Regards
John