DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > Dodge Ram Forum CANADA

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeringate View Post
Hey, chiming in here as a new Ram owner from Toronto.

Just bought a 2010 Ram Sport fully loaded with 50km on it, still smells new!

Just wondering though, where do you guys from Southern Ontario get your parts from? any local parts stores? of do you guys order online and pay the cursed shipping charges and duties?

Looking mainly for a level kit and some 35's for now
With tires.. 2 reasonable pricing methods would be to go to the states and bring them back across, or online. For the level kit, for sure online. Alot of performance stores and parts stores keep increasing their prices, but with online vendors such as discount auto performance.. They can afford to go low because they don't have a storefront/ building.. So less expenses there, allow for the more affordable prices. Never actually been a customer of theres, but they are both great people and everyone I see on here is always happy with the service/ product.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Sponsored links
Old 04-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:12
Jeringate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
With tires.. 2 reasonable pricing methods would be to go to the states and bring them back across, or online. For the level kit, for sure online. Alot of performance stores and parts stores keep increasing their prices, but with online vendors such as discount auto performance.. They can afford to go low because they don't have a storefront/ building.. So less expenses there, allow for the more affordable prices. Never actually been a customer of theres, but they are both great people and everyone I see on here is always happy with the service/ product.

Thanks man!

Seems to be the way to go from all the responses I've been getting, I'll definitely have to check into it!

Cheers man
2014 Ram Sport White || Bak Industries Roll X Tonneau Cover || Bak Industries Bak Box || Line X Spray In Bedliner || Bilsteins set @ 2.1 || Pro Comp 5001 Wheels 17x9 -6 Offset || Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 315/70/17 || Mufflex 18" || Various Stickers For More Horsepower ||
Old 04-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeringate View Post
Thanks man!

Seems to be the way to go from all the responses I've been getting, I'll definitely have to check into it!

Cheers man
No problem.. I grew up in the automotive business, and how important research before a purchase is.. Also how much can be saved through shopping online instead of buying through a retail store. Best of luck with your future parts purchases
Old 04-27-2013, 11:54 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Trim Level: Quad Cab Sport 4x4
Color: Black
Rep:18
Hammertown Hemi is on a distinguished road
Talking Noob

Hello all! I'm a noob from the Hamilton area and I just bought a 2008 Hemi Sport. Planning on a Borla catback system. Anybody have any experience with these?
Old 04-28-2013, 03:54 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertown Hemi View Post
Hello all! I'm a noob from the Hamilton area and I just bought a 2008 Hemi Sport. Planning on a Borla catback system. Anybody have any experience with these?
Get a tuner so you can shut off MDS, don't know how much of a noise difference borlas will make in 4 cylinders.. But flowmaster super44s sound like a whole different truck when the cylinders switch over.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Trim Level: Quad Cab Sport 4x4
Rep:18
Hammertown Hemi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Get a tuner so you can shut off MDS, don't know how much of a noise difference borlas will make in 4 cylinders.. But flowmaster super44s sound like a whole different truck when the cylinders switch over.
Thanks for the tip! I've been reading that in several of the performance forums here, so I've decided to go with a Diablosport Trinity for my first mod. Should be in next week!
Old 04-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertown Hemi View Post
Thanks for the tip! I've been reading that in several of the performance forums here, so I've decided to go with a Diablosport Trinity for my first mod. Should be in next week!
Got mine.. and I love it.. Even has more balls in milage mode then stock.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 ram big horn
Trim Level: Big horn
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
I call her...Jenny is on a distinguished road

Hey I'm new here. I live in the St. Catharines area. Dose anybody know a good place or web site to buy parts from?
Old 06-26-2013, 11:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 SLT
Trim Level: SLT
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:10
Wicked1 is on a distinguished road

looking forward to getting my 2013
Old 06-27-2013, 01:13 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by I call her...Jenny View Post
Hey I'm new here. I live in the St. Catharines area. Dose anybody know a good place or web site to buy parts from?
Hey welcome to the forum, for a good site. I reconmend Bully Performance.. It is two members from this forums (FastNugly and jhinkle1989). They offer great pricing and are both very helpful individuals who have no problem answering any questions that you could have. Their pricing are some of the best that you can find. You will find them all over the forum and I will post their site. Not all products are listed up due to it being a new site and they have a huge list of products offered. If you don't see what you are aiming for, just go ahead and email one of them and they will have a answer for you.
https://bullysperformance.com/

Hopefully I will see your truck around St Catherines when I am up there visiting my girlfriend and friends