DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Interior and Exterior Lighting
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Interior and Exterior Lighting HID - HALO - LED LIGHTING - UNDERBODY LIGHTING - TINTED/SMOKED/PAINTED TAILS - ETC.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-31-2011, 01:37 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Laramie Longhorn Crew
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Brown
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:11
jdolotina is on a distinguished road

I wish I could say the same thing. I installed HIDs in only my fogs and for a while the pressure light would come on for a second when I turned the fogs on but then the light would turn off. Then while driving tonight my tire pressure light came on and the right rear tire has dashes like the guy above. Now even the fogs are off the light still stays on! now I can't figure out how to reset the system and feel like I fried the damn thing. I tried disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes with no luck. I haven't drivin it yet since the light came on, I have only tried to cycle the ignition a couple of times in the garage with no luck too. Someone please help!

Thanks,
Josh D.
Sponsored links
Old 02-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: ST
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Randomtasc is on a distinguished road

Hello i am new to this forum and am having the same problem. i installed my LED headlight about a year ago and within 4000km my TPMS would come on switching between the two back tire. once its on it stays on until the truck is left to sit for over night. the dealership says it s my aftermarket alarm but that was installed almost 4 years ago, I doubt thats it. can someone please post a picture of where they mounted the ballast for their HID or LED headlights? if that's the issue i would really like to take care of it. thanks!
Old 03-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Mgoblue297 is on a distinguished road

I am so glad I found this. I had no idea what was causing it, my dealer neither. Looking for a solution too