DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Jim Ram is on a distinguished road

My Ram was the 3 brand new vehicle I purchased. The first 2 (both Accords) came with a full tank. I actually drove the truck to the gas station before delivery so the sales person could put gas in it. She stopped pumping gas when there was only 3/4 of a tank. Before I could tell her there must have been a mistake since it wasn't full she told me she made a mistake and put too much in. I said to her that can't be right since the tank was still 1/4 empty!?!? That's when she told me they don't fill the tanks anymore. I think that's BS, when I get that survey I will give them a few points less because of not filling my tank up!

However, my truck did come nicely detailed.
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Banned

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 4x4 Sport
Color: Red
Rep:0
Kleeeen is an unknown quantity at this point

My tank is full for the pick up date next Tues
Old 09-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT, Big Horn
Color: Silver
Haze Gray is on a distinguished road

I feel kind of bad. Had a half of tank of gas, was in a hurry to leave after purchase, they put full tank of gas on the "We Owe" paper for when I went back to get my plates. Let me tell you I planned carefully and that puppy was sucking fumes when they filled it up.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

crazy is on a distinguished road

I just bought a 2010 ram 1500 laramie back in july and dealer was great. Filled truck up with gas and detailed it.

2010 ram 1500 laramie 4x4 qc
Brilliant black crystal pearl coat exterior
light pebble beige and dark brown interior
tow hooks hitch 7 pin and 4 pin trailer wiring
solid rear window with defrost and heated mirrors

Tom Obrein chrysler dodge jeep
Greenwood In.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:54 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Limited
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
BigT is on a distinguished road

Mine came fueled and detailed. The salesman even had his own license plate screws that are better than what Dodge provides. My first part is 10% off and my 1st oil change is free. I was suprised that the front license plate is just screwed into the bumper though.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Gordot87 is on a distinguished road

It's funny that Bighorn said go check my oil. I went to buy my self a new ram and they left it without any oil and I ended up blowing it up on the test drive. The thing that got me mad was they wanted to make me buy the truck or have my insurance pay for the thing and I told them to go to hell, and walked out. I ended up buying my 97ram and fell in love with the thing. So one of these days I'm going to try again and see if I can get a new one without it blowing up...
Old 12-30-2010, 06:07 AM

Vehicle: 14' Ram 1500 Crew
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:43
09Ram RT is on a distinguished road

Man reading all these post makes me realize how lucky I am to have one of my closest friends as a salesman.... Special ordered my truck paid out the arse like all of you did but they did a complete detail swapped one of the rims cause of a little gash on the lip..... and gave me a FULL tank of gas....

Its great when my parents went out and bought their Nissan they only got a 1/4 tank... When the dealer called for a survey on their experience my mom gave them very low scores yada yada she complained on how she paid almost 40k for the car and didnt even get a full tank of gas.... Needless to say 2 weeks late a voucher came in the mail for a "complimentary" fill up
Old 12-30-2010, 06:24 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT QC 4x4
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:33
dtownkcufo is on a distinguished road

The dealership I went with tried to tell me they didn't fill them up either. I said ok see ya! He said what!?!? We have already done all the paper work. I said I haven't signed a damn thing! I told them there is a dealership in Lee's Summit that would be happy to put gas in it if I gave them a sale. He then said ok, and we drove down the miracle mile to the gas station and he filled it up.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:32 AM

Location: El Paso, TX via Centereach, NY, Vieques, PR, and San Antonio, TX
Vehicle: 2014 RAM 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Trim Level: Tradesman
Color: Bright White Clear Coat
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
Rep:71
Rec 26 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rec 26 Send a message via MSN to Rec 26 Send a message via Yahoo to Rec 26

When I test drove my Ram it was on fumes, but when I came back later that day to pick it up (I was in my Charger and I had a buddy go back to the dealership with me so he can drive the charger back for me... should of took a pic then... ) the tank was full. I did ask the dealership about that (Hoover Dodge in Savannah) and they told me that is standard operating procedure for them. I know that Dodge Country does the same as well... fills it up before you take it home (or use to).

The fact that happened to you guys is total BS and you need to let Chrysler know about it cause that is part of what you pay for.

2011 Ram 1500 Big Horn Quad Cab "SRT Hauler Mark I" (traded in)
2014 RAM 3500 Tradesman Crew Cab "SRT Hauler Mark III"
Old 01-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 4x4 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:19
Foreverfrost is on a distinguished road

Where to start on mine? I traded in an 05 Ram 1500 for my 08 at Randall Noe in Commerce, Tx. After hours of negotiations, I went to take her home and noticed it had zero gas. As in, the gauge was reading nothing. Below empty. When I pointed this out they shrugged and said "Sorry, we don't fill tanks any more". Right. 50,000 dollar truck and you can't put a tank of gas in her?

So I said okay and asked for paper plates for the back window until my plates came in. They said "Oh, you don't need them, police can tell it's a new truck." What? Another hour to get plates. Then I ask for my disabled vet tags back and they told me they were destroyed. I said "Okay, I'll talk to the tax office" and away I go.

The next day, I get a call from the manager saying I forgot to leave my down payment, and I told him they 'forgot' to fill my tank, give me my plates and give me my second key. I was told they didn't do gas, plates were a tax office thing and it didn't come with a second key. AFter telling them "Fine, I'll keep the down payment and bring it back to you" they relented.

I get up there and the guy who sold me my truck said "The truck you traded yesterday, it was white, right?"

"No, it was gray."

"Are you sure? We can't find it on the lot. We have no idea where it is. Are you sure it wasn't white or you didn't take it home?"

How do you lose a truck? I informed the manager that the tax office told me my plates come with me, not the truck and told him if he didn't have them in my hand I would drive the truck through the window and get them myself. Took almost 20 minutes for me to get them, then had to make some more threats to get the second key and getting gas? Pulling teeth and refusing to hand over the check until the tank was full. And they didn't detail her, didn't put in the custom graphic across the back window until almost a month later and the "3 years free oil changes?" Means 1 a year for 3 years.

I hate that place so much.