DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2010 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2010 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the new 2010 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:209
Barnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpc3 View Post
I'll revisit it once I get my painted TRX flares and grille on next week. Maybe the flares will pull the sides out more. Right now they look a little blah up close since you can't see the fender swoops/lines unless you're 20ft away or so.

...(the Cummins never-EVER warmed up for their 15min trip to school and I bet it stinks to be sitting on cold vinyl with no vents when its 20 deg F).
I think you'll find the flares do dress up the sides to your liking. I bet the RAMs are off by the end of summer.

I think the kids will live - I walked barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways when I was a kid and I survived!
Sponsored links
Old 05-22-2010, 10:26 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Inferno on Slate
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:44
hpc3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hpc3
Default Lol, yard is too wet to cut right now and I'm sitting in the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnyard View Post
I think you'll find the flares do dress up the sides to your liking. I bet the RAMs are off by the end of summer.

I think the kids will live - I walked barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways when I was a kid and I survived!
kitchen looking at the side of the truck... my ADD is getting the best of me, they may come off this morning. Ugh.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2005 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
05Thunderroad is on a distinguished road

Very sharp truck, best of luck with it!
Old 05-22-2010, 02:01 PM

Vehicle: 2010 2500 Mega Cab
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:30
Indeepcamo is on a distinguished road

When I was building my truck the website would not let me do a mono Laramie, my dealer assured me that it could be done. We ordered it and I got it, since then you can build and price a mono Laramie on the web. You sure got one sweet looking truck, let the mods begin.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:27 PM

Default A-D-D. At least the Dodge badges are cheap if I change my mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnyard View Post

Flares should be done Tues/Wed. TRX Inferno Grille sometime this week(maybe) as well. I'll be out of my set-aside $$$ soon so the mod fairy will be on vacation for a while.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeepcamo View Post
When I was building my truck the website would not let me do a mono Laramie, my dealer assured me that it could be done. We ordered it and I got it, since then you can build and price a mono Laramie on the web. You sure got one sweet looking truck, let the mods begin.
Any pics handy? I love that blue as well... not enough to swap but it was a very close 2nd when I was trying to find a truck already made the way I wanted.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: Jeep GC WK
Rep:964
hemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to behold

nice lookin truck
Old 05-22-2010, 06:25 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi Crew
Color: Stone White
Rep:56
LadyRam will become famous soon enough

In the bottom pic, what is just above the "P"
Mods: Chrome Gas Door, Chrome Bedrails, Chrome Bug Shield, Chrome Oval Steps, Access Cover, Rhino Liner, Tinting, Stainless Door Sill Guards, Flowmaster 50 H.D., Recon LED Lightbar, K&N Filter, Power Tailgate Lock, EZ Down
Old 05-22-2010, 06:26 PM

Vehicle: 2010 2500 Mega Cab
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:30
Indeepcamo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Any pics handy? I love that blue as well... not enough to swap but it was a very close 2nd when I was trying to find a truck already made the way I wanted.
Here are a few pics for you

Tint side.jpg

Ram 2500 Mega Cab 002.jpg
Old 05-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2010 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Quad Cab 4X4 Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:2453
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
blank/featureless if I remove the RAM emblems. That was my original goal - to remove everything on the sides and just do the hood a-la Challenger style but the more I thought about it the more I considered keeping the RAM.

I'll revisit it once I get my painted TRX flares and grille on next week. Maybe the flares will pull the sides out more. Right now they look a little blah up close since you can't see the fender swoops/lines unless you're 20ft away or so.

I bet that black sport looks good... I would have loved a sport too but like the bumpers chrome for the utility factor. we have lots of bugs here in the Carolinas and they are easier to get off chrome vs paint. Plus after punishing my kids for the past 18mos in the 2500 Quad Cab I figured they'd like the heated seats and air ents next winter(the Cummins never-EVER warmed up for their 15min trip to school and I bet it stinks to be sitting on cold vinyl with no vents when its 20 deg F).
I do think my black sport looks pretty good, here is a pic with my Leer 700 on. You mentioned that those challenger HEMI badges you put on were $5, where did you get them ? Also, the RAM and HEMI side badges, were they very difficult to remove ? Don't want to damage my paint, LOL. Any advice would be appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1030316.jpg (39.4 KB, 15 views)
BT CC / Hood Kit, LED Tails, Recon 3rd Brake & Xtreme LightBar, Black Aluminum Side Steps, Leer 700, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, MOPAR Valve Caps, Lighted RAM hitch cover, Front Tow Hooks and Bed Post Hide-a-Hooks, Tints (20% frt, 35% rear and slider), Painted Engine Cover/Brake Calipers, K&N Drop in,OEM Fender Flares/ bug deflector, FM 40, SC Cortex, Oracle H11 LED Heads, 4000k Putco Fogs, LED Interior Lights, Honeycomb Grill, Bilstien 5100's.