DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - SIGS - Special Interest Groups > Military

Notices

Military Special Interest Group for members of all branches of the military, active duty or retired. - Click the badge to the right to request membership>>

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-13-2011, 02:52 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of
Default So my unit chaplain wrote a book about...

My first deployment, from Aug 2006-Nov 2007 to the "Triangle of Death" In Iraq.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Memoir...5496911?v=info

http://combatchaplain.com/

Chaplian Jeff Bryan helped me through some extremely tough times. I am not advertising this book, or trying to help him sell it. I am simply helping him to put the word out. Looks like its going to be a hit anyway. The Foreward was written by First Sergeant (RET) Matthew Eversmann. He was the First Sergeant in charge of A.Co 4-31 Infantry during this deployment. He was also a Platoon Sergeant in the battle at Mogadishu, Somalia, which is the battle that the film "Black Hawk Down" was based off of. His character was played by Josh Hartnett.

We could use your Facebook support Z. You all are my friends, and there were many tragedies that happened on this deployment. The most compelling way for me to share them with you is to show you this book. If it came from the mouths (or minds) of these 2 fine gentlemen, It is the pure, unadulterated truth...and nothing more.

Thanks for your time and support guys.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Sponsored links
Old 01-13-2011, 10:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: '01 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport with Off-Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1588
Toms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant future

Looks like a good book . I wish I could sit and read a book without falling asleep .
Old 01-14-2011, 01:45 AM

Rep:22
MADDOG is on a distinguished road

Wow...looks like a great book!
Old 01-14-2011, 02:12 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Color: RootBeer
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1287
RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of

Good luck with spreading the word. In the PTSD world I live in, not many of us can read those kind of books without having issues though. I think you'll understand.
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"
Old 01-14-2011, 10:07 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootBeer View Post
Good luck with spreading the word. In the PTSD world I live in, not many of us can read those kind of books without having issues though. I think you'll understand.
Yes I do understand. I honestly cant even play COD with my wife without having issues. I wonder myself if I will be able to get through the book, but I am going to attempt.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Old 01-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough

i hear ya, i played call of duty one time then had nightmares all night