DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > Dodge Ram Forum CANADA

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 & 2012 Dodge Rams
Trim Level: Sport & Power Wagon
Color: '07 - Brilliant Black, '12- Grey and Black Lower
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:970
ScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to behold
Default Dyno!

Hey!

My shop (Shifted Perceptions inc.) just installed a dyno! I am so pumped about it!! I can now do a before and after on all the future performance mods that I install!

The dyno they got is really cool! It is not one of the ones you see everyday. This dyno is not in the ground with the rollers the tires sit on. NO this one can actually be MOVED!! He can bring it anywhere with him, it is completely mobile!!

It is 2 pieces in total and then a station for the comp and stuff to sit on. It is really cool the car/trucks rear/front tires are taken off (only 2 wheels,either front for front drive or rear for rear drive). Then the hub is connected to the dyno on each side. The front tires just sit on the ground and the rears are hooked up to the dyno. It is really easy to hook up and it is really quick to do a pull. It is 8 seconds each pull!!

He is going to bring it with him to car shows and stuff. This is a really cool attraction to have! He can even do it outside the shop and have a big BBQ or something. It is the most versatile dyno on the market as of right now! It is a company out of New Zeland!

This is great news since I know someone with a dyno now hahaha!!!! So some of you Ram guys, we now can see what kinda power we are making!!!!
Interior- Custom Gauge Face, 3 Auto Meter Gauge A-Pillar, 2 Tone Seats, 12" Kicker L7, Focal K2 Components, Dodge Door Sills, Recon LED Map & Dome lights
Exterior- 20" Moto Metal 951, 40" BFG KM2s, N-Fab W2W Black Side Steps, Recon Black Headlights & Tails+3rd Brake Light & Light Bar, Hella 500s, T-Rex X-Metal Black 1pc Grille, Tints All Around, Painted Bushwacker Pocket Flares & Door Handles & Mirrors, LoRider Tonneau Cover, Hornblasters Train Horns, Iron Bull Bumper w/PIAA Fog & Driving Lights
Sponsored links
Old 06-04-2010, 09:10 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:41
khuman is on a distinguished road

Mobile Dyno!?!?!?!?! That would definitely be a fun item to have access to! Lucky you!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:13 PM

ScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to behold

It is really cool! It also looks very simple.

I am going to try and find some pics

Heres a pic of what it looks like ------->>>> http://www.dynapackusa.com/images/BWM_rear.jpg
Interior- Custom Gauge Face, 3 Auto Meter Gauge A-Pillar, 2 Tone Seats, 12" Kicker L7, Focal K2 Components, Dodge Door Sills, Recon LED Map & Dome lights
Exterior- 20" Moto Metal 951, 40" BFG KM2s, N-Fab W2W Black Side Steps, Recon Black Headlights & Tails+3rd Brake Light & Light Bar, Hella 500s, T-Rex X-Metal Black 1pc Grille, Tints All Around, Painted Bushwacker Pocket Flares & Door Handles & Mirrors, LoRider Tonneau Cover, Hornblasters Train Horns, Iron Bull Bumper w/PIAA Fog & Driving Lights
Old 06-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2454
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a great thing to have access too !!!! About all I could do with that is confirm what the factory is putting out. LOL
Old 06-04-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
Sounds like a great thing to have access too !!!! About all I could do with that is confirm what the factory is putting out. LOL
hahaha well then it is time to start making some mods to the motor!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 11:08 PM

Default Ontario Wants to go Fast!!

Hey Guys!

I posted up a thread about the dyno that my shop got. I was wondering if you guys wanted to get together and do a bunch of runs on it?

I was thinking of having a BBQ or something as well??

If you are interested let me know!
Old 06-04-2010, 11:13 PM

Default Ontario Cant see Inside!

Hey Guys!!

Alright I tried to do this before for everyone and I am going to try again.

I wanted to know if anyone wants to get their windows tinted?? I know at the meet we had at timmies a couple guys were interested. I can call that guy and get him to do whoevers car that is interested.

I am trying to help you guys out since this guy is cheap and very good! The tints have a lifetime warranty on them which is baeutiful! It is $150 for the whole truck, but if we get enough guys he may come down in price. I do not know this guy, he just did mine and my buddy's truck, they both came out great!!

I want to set up a day when everyone who wants can come. He come to where ever, he came to me last time. I can have him come to my office again since he likes having a garage to work in.

I will ask if he can do it on a Saturday so you guys can come in!

Maybe we can have a BBQ and get the windows tinted or something. It takes about 1hr per truck.

Send me a PM and also post up in here so we know who is interested and try to set a time up!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:24 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram QC 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Briliant Black Crystal Pearl/Light Greystone
Rep:39
xopt1js is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScatPak07 View Post
Hey Guys!!

Alright I tried to do this before for everyone and I am going to try again.

I wanted to know if anyone wants to get their windows tinted?? I know at the meet we had at timmies a couple guys were interested. I can call that guy and get him to do whoevers car that is interested.

I am trying to help you guys out since this guy is cheap and very good! The tints have a lifetime warranty on them which is baeutiful! It is $150 for the whole truck, but if we get enough guys he may come down in price. I do not know this guy, he just did mine and my buddy's truck, they both came out great!!

I want to set up a day when everyone who wants can come. He come to where ever, he came to me last time. I can have him come to my office again since he likes having a garage to work in.

I will ask if he can do it on a Saturday so you guys can come in!

Maybe we can have a BBQ and get the windows tinted or something. It takes about 1hr per truck.

Send me a PM and also post up in here so we know who is interested and try to set a time up!
I was thinking about driving out to Kingston to the shop some of the other members here have gone, but would rather hang out with some other guys and shoot the breeze.

Any idea how much for just the 2 front windows? I just want the front 2 to match the rest of the truck.
Mopar Chrome Side Steps, 3.92's, Moonroof, Nav/Alpine, Tow Package, Under Rail Bedliner, Extang Trifecta, BT Catch Can, 20% Tint, Mopar All Weather Mats, Tinted Window Deflectors, Mopar Chrome Bug Deflector, Afe Stage II CAI w/ Pre Filter, Black MGP Caliper Covers, Black Stubby Antenna, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Mopar Power Tailgate Lock, 20" Chrome SRT-10 Replica's with 33" Terra Grapplers
Old 08-02-2010, 10:06 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram , 1983 Jeep CJ7
Trim Level: Crew Cab Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:20
Phreak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Phreak

Hey If this is still in the works i,m game.. looking to add to the factory tint..
I like mine as dark as we can legally then some.. ha ha

let me know

Phreak
Old 08-02-2010, 08:39 PM

Well Ransram wants to get his done but I can set something up t have everyone that wants to get them come.

Whoever wants to get them done PM me!! I will ask you for availability of your time and get him to do both of yours.