DODGE RAM FORUM banner

In need of clarification!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  sablefish 
#1 ·
I know I have a recir door problem. Said door is sitting in my center console with the broken piece :smiledown:. After doing some research I'm afraid I also have a "blend" door issue. I'm satisfied with the A/C on the driver's side since I removed the door, but the pass side doesn't blow cold. When I try to change the vent selector I have to shut the fan speed to the off setting, switch it to the vent selection I want, turn the fan speed back up, and wait a few seconds before it even switches to the one I want. I just got this truck and I'm already fed up with the tiny crap that's going wrong with it. It's 4 years old and has 36,5xx on it, so no luck with warranty. :doh: Also, hoping someone can point me in the direction of how to tear the interior off and replace everything yourself. I'm not gonna pay a dealership to pull it off for me. I'm lazy but not that lazy. :smiley_thumbs_up:

Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
i had a similar situation. Mine is 8 yrs, 45K. a damper door or blending door was bad. dealer tried to fix it. Since then my ac don't work at all and my dash is broke. They said it was now the evaporator coil and 1200 bucks. I'm po'd at dodge over this and they don't care. Looking for someone that can fix it in Houston. This is the main reason joined ths forum. Good Luck!!!

#4 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.