DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - SIGS - Special Interest Groups > Military

Notices

Military Special Interest Group for members of all branches of the military, active duty or retired. - Click the badge to the right to request membership>>

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 Screw
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Blk
Rep:95
Casualdreamer will become famous soon enough

They tried to Picket outside of Camp Lejeune in NC one and was met with a wall of Marines and quickly dispersed. I don't know the government standing of these guys but man there has to be something that can be done to stop this. If I was to ever be at a funeral and this was to happen. That is one situation where I wouldn't be able to control myself...

Mods: GoRecon Projector Headlights BLK,GoRecon Tail Gate Lightbar, GoRecon LED Tail Light BLK, GoRecon 3rd Brake Light, GoRecon Big Rig Kit, 8K H.I.D Kit, L.E.D Light Bulb Swap Throughout, 6" BDS Lift, 37X12.5X18, Fuel Gauge Rim, Westin Bull Bar
Sponsored links
Old 06-27-2010, 02:13 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Those bikers are awesome, standing up for the fallen
Old 06-27-2010, 04:29 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 4x4 HEMI V8 Big Horn
Color: Cherry Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:94
GsxrSoldier4 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to GsxrSoldier4

I would loose it
Old 07-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2008 1500 Ram
Trim Level: SLT Bighorn
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
weseod is on a distinguished road

Here is all you have to do is the next time this dude pickets a funeral, everyone that has a loud and proud truck just go park right next to the group ( not illegal) then use the trucks to block there view, from the church as well this blocks the families view from the dip wadds, and when they get mad tell them you are just excersising your rights, and when they get mad and try to move you as soon as they touch a truck bam have them arrested for attempted something. If anything they will get mad and leave.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:42 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all

Wow, Things like this just make me want to fall my my knees and cry...Who are they to judge what is right and wrong? I just don't even know what to say, I do support our troops both American and Candian and all the others that are over seas helping to protect our freedom everyday. I just can't believe that someone much less a group of people would do such a thing...I say send them over seas and see how long they last.
To the Troops over seas, the medics, the soldiers, anyone within the military, airforce and marines I appologize on behalf of the human race for what these people are doing. I want you to know that I am truely sorry for what they have done and said against you, for what you are paying your life to try and maintain both for them and for us. I don't know what you believe but for me I believe that you were given to us to help protect us and keep us free. Each and everyone of you is a gift and I want you to know that I thank God everyday for you and what you do. I pray he continues to give you the strength to fight eventhough there are nay sayers and stone throwers who belittle you.
THANK YOU!
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:59 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Dakota Club Cab 4X4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:1824
RamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant future

It's not the fact that they choose to protest that makes me mad but rather their choice of where and when.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:12 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all

True enough! a funeral for a soldier is just blasphemy in it's selfI do understand they have a right to protest but...I dunno like I said I am speachless and stuff like this just makes me want to fall to my knees and cry...it's just not right. Call me dramatic but...I don't understand how people can do that when a family has lost a son, a brother, a nephew, a grandson, a friend, a husband, a father it's just beyond me I guess...Especially when he has given his life to protect your freedom, so you have the right to protest...I dunno...I think I am gonna leave this one alone beyond this
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!