DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2009 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2009 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2009 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-16-2010, 07:57 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Water Pearl
Rep:71
latitud will become famous soon enough

Good point, but aren't they plainly labeled as such? not just badges, but stiching in the seats and special dash plaques? Not something easily removeable...
Old 04-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: dodge
Rep:10
RBD is on a distinguished road

Sorry ..little late on signing up..but here is some info on these trucks ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 View Post
Sounds like it may be a Mr. Norms truck .
Hey Tom's.. There is only one Mr. Norm truck that has 540 at the flywheel N/A. It is the first one built and is PB5 Electric Pearl Blue. The prototype 2007 orange Norm truck has a stock 5.7 with a ...at the time...pass through Kenne Bell blower. Blower did not work. No guts. The issue was because Diablo had not been able to get the tune figured out at the time. The prototype belongs to Bill Sefton. None of the Norm trucks were shipped to Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamTech View Post
Now something like that I could believe but, as far as being straight from the factory, I seriously doubt it.
Hey Ram.. April of 2008 you could go to just about any Dodge dealer and order a 2008 Mr. Norm Super Truck. They would have scratched there head and said "What?" But for some reason....[Performance West]....all the orders came out of Rancho Dodge in California. Dealers around the country were kinda told late and all the trucks were sold. Somebody made some coin. Anyway .. Packages had to be put together at the dealer , paid for at the dealer, and shipped from by the dealer..even though Rancho Dodge has never has seen one of the production trucks.. Ma Mopar put her approval on the builds. And if you got the Stage 2 heads and cam upgrade ...you got a warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivehard27 View Post
only thing i did not see anything in the mr norms truck ad about hp is it all show .
Hey Drivehard...Thats because the advertising on the trucks were done before the Diablo tuning could be figured out. Now you can put Turbo's or a Magnacharger on your truck....because the Kenne Bell won't fit....and tuning is good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
I saw Mr.Norms truck a while back and it's a 550 hp 392 which is definitely 500 hp at the wheels because it has a manual tranny, same one as the Viper (Tremec) if I remember right. Could be this guy has a 392/550 hp if he knows someone at Chrysler. I don't know about now a days but you could order anything you wanted with the right amount of money back in the good ole days, lol! I know for a fact that you still can with Chevy because I know some people who have but not sure about the warranty. I'm sure that if someone did with Chrysler there would a a limited or no warranty with the purchase..my opinion :4-don't know:
Hey Radio
There is only one Norm Truck with the crate 6.4 392 . It is PB5 Electric Blue Pearl Coat and resides in the Tampa Florida area. It has the 545rfe auto tranz. None of the Norm Trucks that were assembled @ Hendricks Chrysler / Mopar Supercenter went out with a manual tranz. Truck # 2 was a Quad Cab no engine upgrades and #3 was Silver. It had a cam and heads exchange. That truck went to Alaska

Last edited by RBD; 04-20-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:46 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport Crew Cab
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:53
cudase will become famous soon enough

I saw an electric blue quad cab super truck at Carlise in 2008 and it was a awesome truck.

Last edited by cudase; 04-21-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:13 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram Sport 5.7
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:202
sullivan has a spectacular aura aboutsullivan has a spectacular aura aboutsullivan has a spectacular aura about

06' Sport - 3.92 Gears - Superchips - Bilstein Shocks - HellWig Anti-Sway Bar - Cooper Zeon LTZ - Viper Alarm & Remote Start - Halo Projector Lights - 5k HID Lows & Fogs - Custom Emblems - Magnaflow - CAI
Old 04-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cudase View Post
I saw an electric blue quad cab super truck at Carlise in 2008 and it was a awesome truck.
With white stripes.. That was truck #2 and belonged to Patrick Krook of ShowYourAuto.com .. He has since sold it to someone else.

Last edited by RBD; 04-22-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullivan View Post

Why the BS meter??

Last edited by RBD; 04-22-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:03 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram CC Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
rick980 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeepjeep View Post
They did make a special challanger srt 8 in 2008 that was known as the 500 edition, there is a local guy here that has 1 of 100 that was made for canada, but never heard of a 5.7 making that from factory
YES I SAW ONE IN THE SHOWROOM WHEN I WAS BUYING MY KIDS AVENGER oops sorry for yelling, I was tempted to buy it for sticker even though I am an employee, would not sell it to me, they are lucky I had signed the papers already or I would have told them to pound salt. My uncle brought cash right to this dealer and he would not sell it. He was having an auction on the weekend and anything over the sticker price was going to charity. Car sold for over 80Grand. Nice gesture but BS when you want to buy something.