Worked on the tweeters a little bit today, after some listening I determined the best aiming for overall sound quality. Problem was, my tweeter mounting idea wouldn't aim them in the right direction! So off to figure out a good mounting solution. After two failed attempts, we took the dog for a walk.
And it hit me...
First I collected some "junk" that was laying around:
Took the stock 3.5" and traced a baffle for it, angle cut some cardboard tubing for my "tweeter pod" (it isn't toilet paper tubes, these are a bit bigger. I'm not sure where they came from):
Cut out everything else, glued it together, and here is the result:
A bit crude, but it aims them perfectly. I'll cover them in that bedliner in a can stuff before final installation.