DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > 2ND Generation Dodge Ram 1994 to 2001 Dodge Ram Trucks > Body & Interior

Notices

Body & Interior 2nd Gen Dodge Ram Body & Interior Problems and Questions.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram 4X4 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport- Off Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1930
wermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant future

Fender and a headlight for the parts. Probably use some adhesive to fix the bumper.
Once you get the fender and headlight out you may have to do some pulling/straighning in that area. Here is what mine started with.

Sponsored links
Old 07-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: '01 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport with Off-Road
Color: Intense Blue
Rep:1588
Toms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant future

Not real bad . Make sure dad takes care of himself and doesn't get taken advantage of .
Old 07-20-2010, 10:49 PM

Vehicle: Jeep GC WK
Rep:964
hemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to behold

that sucks i hope you get it fixed better than new
Old 07-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:10
RamSon is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all of your guys help! My dad still isn't sure what he wants to do. He is worried that if we fix it, it may look even more "Sanford in Son" (it has some rust - nothing a 3rd season of Bondo can't fix) due to multiple different color body parts, lol! I told him that we can get some matching paint and clearcoat from murray's and sand and spray it. The body has some rust (no other dents or dings), but other than that and the occasion addition of a quart of oil the truck runs great. I'll try and keep you all posted.

J
Old 08-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
St. Ram is on a distinguished road

I can help with that.....punch her in the face!!!!! Oh, you meant technical help.....no, I can't help you there.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:21 PM
The official Z night owl

Vehicle: 2010 RAM 1500 SLT C.C.
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:946
Juice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to behold

If it was me I would go through the lawsuit just to teach the b**ch a lesson!!!

Justin
Black Mamba- Flowmaster 40 series, Airaid CAI, 20% tint, GTO taillight covers, ATA nerfs, AVS in-channel ventvisors, Curt hitch receiver, Extang Revolution Tonneau, EZ-down tailgate damper, Recon smoked 3rd brake light, Custom painted engine cover

Black Mamba's Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 11:09 PM

Vehicle: My DD is '97 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:171
rancherman has a spectacular aura aboutrancherman has a spectacular aura about

on a 'like' note, my neighbor was involved in a fatal crash last week. He was operatiing his semi, and a car crossed the center line. Head on. He has told me since, that when a commercial truck is involved, the DOT goes through that truck with a fine tooth comb. Wanna know why?? If they 'find' anything, ANYTHING, that would have prevented him from being there in the first place ie: mechanical red flags that would have put the truck in the repair shop, or even though my neighbor was totally 'in the right'... IF his brakes were not set up properly.. he could of avoided the crash. Or if he would of 'fudged' on his log books, and should of been sleeping, instead of being at 'mile marker' XX. ANYTHING to go after the 'wrong' guy.
They went into the deceased phone records... and sure enough! He was texting at the time. My neighbor (for now) is off the hook.
What is wrong with our legal system?? besides the insurance companies! My neighbor will have to live with that scene in his head the rest of his life!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 1993 250--1994 2500--2005 2500
MaxPower1971 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancherman View Post
on a 'like' note, my neighbor was involved in a fatal crash last week. He was operatiing his semi, and a car crossed the center line. Head on. He has told me since, that when a commercial truck is involved, the DOT goes through that truck with a fine tooth comb. Wanna know why?? If they 'find' anything, ANYTHING, that would have prevented him from being there in the first place ie: mechanical red flags that would have put the truck in the repair shop, or even though my neighbor was totally 'in the right'... IF his brakes were not set up properly.. he could of avoided the crash. Or if he would of 'fudged' on his log books, and should of been sleeping, instead of being at 'mile marker' XX. ANYTHING to go after the 'wrong' guy.
They went into the deceased phone records... and sure enough! He was texting at the time. My neighbor (for now) is off the hook.
What is wrong with our legal system?? besides the insurance companies! My neighbor will have to live with that scene in his head the rest of his life!

I was involved in an accident like that with my Mack. Some young turk was texting and over the limit for alkihol, and took the off ramp the wrong way. Lucky for him I was only doing about 30mph and saw em coming.... But the stupid M.O.T. went thru my truck, as far as pulling my mattress out of the bunk!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 1998 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:48
ScottLC is on a distinguished road

I guess I'm wondering what happened here in the end. But more, I'm wondering where an insurance company gets to avoid paying based on what your coverage plan is when their driver is at fault. As long as you're insured(and not at fault, of course) their company pays. More, their insurance pays even if the driver is suspended. They may cancel the insured, whomever it may be, afterwards...and they may not pay to repair the suspended driver's car(whomever it belonged to) but they will pay for the victim's car, hospital, etc.

Been there, done that, got the new parts.

[COLOR=Blue][B]"Once the monkeys learn they can vote themselves bananas, they'll never climb another tree." [/B][/COLOR][SIZE=1]- Heinlein[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]