**Disclaimer** Camera wasn't used due to excitement of completing install
Stripped the entire truck.
1. FATMAT install on all of the floor and on door panels behind speaker holes.
2. I put 4 inch Kicker DXS350 in with 100uf caps and 1ohm resisters to knock them down a bit. Running off the of Pioneer 310 Nav deck and utilizing the factory wiring.
3. Diamond Audio D352 5 inch component speakers in the front doors. Tweeter mounted below woofer in adapter plates. New wiring run to amp.
4. MTX XT603 6inch in the rear doors. New wiring run to amp.
5. Subthump passenger side wood box with 10 Kicker Comp.
5. MTX THUNDER TC4004 Running front and rear doors on Channels 1 and 2 in parallel. Then bridging the 3 and 4 for the Kicker. Ran 4 gauge Rockford wiring for the amp.
Louder than I am able to listen too it without my ears ringing. Really happy with the system.
Next thing that is being ordered next week is the RE Audio 12 for the box. The Kicker isn't giving the correct response in the small box, so going to upgrade then we should be steady rocking it. Knew this would happen, but had to try it anyway.
No demerits will be issued at this time but pics of the new head unit and sub will probably need to be posted.
Couldn't have said it better myself. However, redemption can be achieved with an audio clip.....
CajunDodge - 2008 Dodge RAM 1500 ST SWB, Bright Silver Metallic, Magnum V-6
New to RamForumZ? Introduce yourself in the NEWBIE CHECKIN!
Need help? PM me or leave a message on my PROFILE PAGE!
Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!
Like a member's post? Let 'em know and add some REP POINTS!
Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES!
Who Dat Nation Super Bowl XLIV Champions - Geaux Saints!!!