Few questions before I start my audio upgrades...
2010 Regular Cab SLT with the basic 6 speaker, single disc, sat radio...
1. Does my system have a factory amp(s), if so where?
2. If I upgrade to the (high speed) MyGig Nav radio is it just plug & play? (besides the nav ant.)
3. Do the MyGig's have built in amp power?
4. Does my current factory deck and the Mygig have the Sat radio module built in? If not where is it located in my truck?
5. I don't have factory steering wheel controls, but if I bought them from the dealer, are they just "plug and play"?
Thanks for the help in advance