DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram Special Edition Models > Dodge Ram R/T

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:39
09 RT RAM is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDFREAK View Post
09 rt, auto, bee,chit,vect and the welder. the street would rumble all day!!!!!!!!!
i KNOW about welding.....I was in Union Local #146 Steamfitters and Pipefitters, Fort Worth, TX....... I ain't your average joe.......but NOW my BRAIN is fried from all of this telephony bologney keeping the gawd damned internet up and running from a very high level.........you guys would not believe.....some of the electronics in the field are nearly 10 years old.......and yes...YOUR BIGGEST TELCOS........

good luck.......bhahahaha

Last edited by 09 RT RAM; 09-29-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2010, 09:47 PM

BBK throttle body ordered.........track time coming, Ennis, TX....

p.s..my lame ass must be a post whore........
Old 09-29-2010, 11:07 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: R/T Baby!!!
Color: Bright White
Rep:2078
chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

Man those wheels do look great. I'm still waiting on few details to get sorted out before mine get mounted up.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:21 PM

Vehicle: 2010 RAM R/T
Trim Level: 450HP & 450TQ
Color: SPEED WHITE
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:180
SPEEDFREAK has a spectacular aura aboutSPEEDFREAK has a spectacular aura about
Default just got inthe mail revalved bilstein shocks for ram rt

putting them on tomarrow can wait. ill will keep you guys posted.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:29 PM

chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice! Can't wait to see them!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:05 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 RC
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2008-???? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:55
USAF ram will become famous soon enough

I'm lovin the stance or this truck. Can't wait to see more. Whats the total cost in your suspension? Im tryin to figure out how much i need to save up.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:06 PM

Default revalved bilstine shocks for lowered ram rt

put them on today, can tell a big diff. i have the mc 2,4 drop with springs only no drop spindals, since the spindals push the front wheels out past the fender and it looks like crap. dont get me started about who disgined them. anyway no more flowting, or swaying. the addco sway bars helped a lot in the sway dept but there was a little left and the shocks took it out. firm ride but compliant, if i dare to compare it reminds me of my 2005 m3 i had. i know i know its hard to belive, but its true. also i chirped going into 3ed to day i was on top of the world. drop was about $400, shocks $260, and sways $330 = $990. then the labor $330. align the front end $80 with 1 deg camber. so for 1400 i can ride on rails, and is smooth as sportscar. iam trying to get the shock code so anybody can order the revalved shocks i got.

Last edited by SPEEDFREAK; 10-22-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:44 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDFREAK View Post
put them on today, can tell a big diff. i have the mc 2,4 drop with springs only no drop spindals, since the spindals push the front wheels out past the fender and it looks like crap. dont get me started about who disgined them. anyway no more flowting, or swaying. the addco sway bars helped a lot in the sway dept but there was a little left and the shocks took it out. firm ride but compliant, if i dare to compare it reminds me of my 2005 m3 i had. i know i know its hard to belive, but its true. also i chirped going into 3ed to day i was on top of the world. drop was about $400, shocks $260, and sways $330 = $990. then the labor $330. align the front end $80 with 1 deg camber. so for 1400 i can ride on rails, and is smooth as sportscar. iam trying to get the shock code so anybody can order the revalved shocks i got.
SWEET!
Please supply the shock code. Any information as this is important. I have the new 2/4" KW/BELLTECH kit in the garage with the KW/BELLTECH shocks. KW out of Germany bought BELLTECH from what I am told....shocks made in DE/Germany and designed with more rebound dampening for larger diameter wheels, heavier mass as 22's etc. Van Nunn up at Fort Worth Champion Spring said he will tear it down again and start over. HAL QA1 coming too. I need the shock code. I am going to try 3 scenarios. I really plan on measuring springs at Smiley's in Kennedale (DIRT TRACK) and see what the hella these vendors are trying to do. Van said they used to get the spring rates even on OEM but for several years now the get your basic spring rate information has got very lame to the point of the manufacturers playing Chikon Shit.

Last edited by 09 RT RAM; 10-23-2010 at 03:54 AM. Reason: TIRED MANG
Old 11-08-2010, 09:39 PM

Default here you go guys, what you have been what for!!!

cant stop the beast, spining though every gear-notice i do not power break. so much power i can just push the load pedal.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:42 PM

Dude. Bad to the bone right there!!!