DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram Special Edition Models > Dodge Ram Rumble BEE

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Satin Orange
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:597
TheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to allTheSatinPumpkin is a name known to all

Sweet truck but it is not a Rumble Bee. Hope they did not advertise it as one. Also never heard of a STL trim unless it's SLT.

Nice truck though. 4th gens look good.

Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2010, 06:02 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4x4 RC/SB
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:387
Butter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really nice

It wasn't advertised as a Rumble Bee and didn't cost anything extra because of the decal so no biggie there. Thanks for the replies!
2010 Ram 1500 reg cab swb 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, 3:92 gears, Flowmaster 40 true duals, 2.5 leveling kit, Bridgestone Dueler 275/55/20 on KMC Skitch Wheels, DeeZee steps, BakFlip G2 tonneau cover, Weathertech Digital fit floor mats
Old 09-13-2010, 06:22 PM

Vehicle: 2010 slt quad cab
Trim Level: slt
Color: mineral gray
Rep:18
erik108 is on a distinguished road

its a nice looking truck !!!! If it were me, I would take off the fake rumble bee sticker.
But you got a AWESOME TRUCK !!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 08:55 AM

Vehicle: 2004
Trim Level: SLT RumbleBee Editio
Color: Solar Yellow
Rep:369
killerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to killerbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik108 View Post
its a nice looking truck !!!! If it were me, I would take off the fake rumble bee sticker.
But you got a AWESOME TRUCK !!!!
x2. Good breakdown Werm.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:39 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Rep:100
wester399 will become famous soon enoughwester399 will become famous soon enough

thats not a rumble bee its just got the decals .... the bee was made in limited quantities in 2004 and 2005.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:05 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:124
js1977 will become famous soon enoughjs1977 will become famous soon enough

You'd think with all the concern of it being a rumble bee or not, it'd actually be more then just cosmetic things added to a standard ram. I don't think you can call someone a wannabee when his truck in stock form could put a stock RB to shame. Even the new R/T's have a few mechanical things added, but it's whatever. Hey if you like it with the stickers then leave them on. It's your truck, so make it yours.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:56 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4x4 RC/SB
Color: Mineral Grey
Rep:387
Butter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really nice

I guess I should have updated this. After finding out that the RB is a limited edition and mine simply had a decal on it I removed them (not easy to do!). As soon as I saw the decals I liked the idea but wasn't 100% sure about the way it looked on the grey. I have my eye on a nice hemi bed decal but thats will come much later.

2010 Ram 1500 reg cab swb 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, 3:92 gears, Flowmaster 40 true duals, 2.5 leveling kit, Bridgestone Dueler 275/55/20 on KMC Skitch Wheels, DeeZee steps, BakFlip G2 tonneau cover, Weathertech Digital fit floor mats
Old 11-23-2010, 03:06 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: R/T Baby!!!
Color: Bright White
Rep:2078
chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

The hemi bed decal will be very nice. That is one sharp Ram you have!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2583
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

back in 2004 a dealership was caught selling Special Edition Rams
a 5 Star Dodge dealer in Hickory, NC was selling a FAKE RumbleBee on Ebay...

The listing has since been closed here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2485120986

Pretty much, they were called on it by someone who recognized that the interior did not match the true RumbleBees and that this truck did not have the RumbleBee Production Number on it either (which would have proved it to be a true RumbleBee).

After a threat to call DC and Ebay on this "scam", the auction was terminated...

this same dealership was doing something like this with the Thunder Road Edition quad cabs, he also picked out his truck from this dealer and saw them. They may have a good service department, but looks as if the sales department is a bunch of fraudulent, money sucking crooks. I bet you there is a few Thunder roads rolling around that are fakes they sold. I agree that if it was done at a dealer and NOT sold as the real thing it would be OK, but don't slap on body kits/decals/emblems and try to pass it off to a consumer. I bet they made a ton of profit off of these vehicles.

Rumble Bee - The Rumble Bee package was a limited sport-truck version of the Ram. It was available only on regular cab/short-box pickups; however, some other versions of the Ram were modified to look like Rumble Bees. It included lower body cladding, 20" wheels, a hood scoop, and a specially-trimmed interior including a serialized number plate. On the rear of the box was a stripe with a "Rumble Bee" emblem, similar to that of the Super Bee. All Rumble Bees were either black with yellow trim or yellow with black trim.
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 01-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Rumblebee
Color: Black
Rep:10
Rumble13 is on a distinguished road

the 04-05's also had 3.92 gears in the rearend.