DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Chevy 3500HD
Rep:1287
RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrothead View Post
My wife wont even go with me to shop for cars/trucks or anything else that might require interaction with a salesman.Says I embarass her,But hey its not me! Its them.I'm sure I've been screwed a little before but if I get a hug and a kiss and feel good when I leave...thats all people really want..right? I know most people hate the whole negotiation process and matching wits with a salesman,but I rather enjoy it.
For me, I was disappointed when a lot of the dealers went to the "no haggle" pricing. Took all the fun out of buying a vehicle as far as I'm concerned. Fortunately that seems to have gone away and we're back to the fun.
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2010, 01:14 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Bright Metallic Silver
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:13
parrothead is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootBeer View Post
For me, I was disappointed when a lot of the dealers went to the "no haggle" pricing. Took all the fun out of buying a vehicle as far as I'm concerned. Fortunately that seems to have gone away and we're back to the fun.
Brian,Everytime I see that picture of your truck I want to cover it with vanilla ice cream!
And Thank You for your service to this country.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Location: El Paso, TX via Centereach, NY, Vieques, PR, and San Antonio, TX
Vehicle: 2014 RAM 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Trim Level: Tradesman
Color: Bright White Clear Coat
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
Rep:71
Rec 26 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rec 26 Send a message via MSN to Rec 26 Send a message via Yahoo to Rec 26

I know just about every single person that works at Liberty Dodge in Savannah save the parts department (those guys are VERY professional and they know they stuff) needs to read that story. It seems that it's rare now a days to go to a dealership and everyone from the ground up is very professional. I've only seen it in 4 dealerships my entire life. Vandergriff in Arlington, TX back in the late '80s when my dad got his S-10, Dodge Country in Killeen, TX where I got my 6.1 Liters of MOPAR Goodness, Jones Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep in Tifton, GA where I got some work done on my SRT while I was on leave; those guys made me feel like I was part of the family (it's family ran and owned), and Hoover Dodge in Savannah where I got my SRT Hauler at. Granted, I'm a MOPAR guy, but I have zero problem making a drive 100+ miles to another dealership just to buy the vehicle I want. I also have no problem putting those dealerships that treated me like crap cause they sterotyped me or some other reason on blast on the forums so everyone will know not to go to them. (Like GUNN Used Cars in San Antonio... salesperson told me and a couple of my buddies to go f ourselves when I went there looking at getting a used car when I came back from AIT. My buddies got rides at Ancira instead and so did I a few years later.)

2011 Ram 1500 Big Horn Quad Cab "SRT Hauler Mark I" (traded in)
2014 RAM 3500 Tradesman Crew Cab "SRT Hauler Mark III"