DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2010 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2010 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the new 2010 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-21-2010, 04:37 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Red
Rep:12
rich1500 is on a distinguished road
Default Impartial Services Group

Anyone have experience with Impartial Services Group - the third party that represents Chrysler in the "Buy Back" or "Lemon Law" procedures? I have a new laramie with 700 miles thats starts whenever it feels likes it. Have been to the dealer 6 times, my truck has spent 3weeks there and been towed 3 times and just happpened again today after they said they "fixed it". Has happened since day 1. This is the company that called me and told me not to call chrysler anymore as they would be handling it from now on. I have 4k in upgrades and some that I cannot take off and will be asking for a new truck. Anyone have experience going though the lemon law and/or this company? I love the ram just my truck is a POS!!!
Sponsored links
Old 09-21-2010, 08:17 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

I have no experience with the arbitration group you are speaking of. I would try another dealership for repairs. Has a trade been discussed? That seems to be the easiest of solutions and I am curious why it hasn't. Best of luck and keep us updated.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:07 PM

Vehicle: 2013 black Gold
Trim Level: Larime Longhorn
Rep:27
Shreve T is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1500 View Post
Anyone have experience with Impartial Services Group - the third party that represents Chrysler in the "Buy Back" or "Lemon Law" procedures? I have a new laramie with 700 miles thats starts whenever it feels likes it. Have been to the dealer 6 times, my truck has spent 3weeks there and been towed 3 times and just happpened again today after they said they "fixed it". Has happened since day 1. This is the company that called me and told me not to call chrysler anymore as they would be handling it from now on. I have 4k in upgrades and some that I cannot take off and will be asking for a new truck. Anyone have experience going though the lemon law and/or this company? I love the ram just my truck is a POS!!!

Chrysler bought back one of my 2006 ram's ISG is who was the go between.. However they only neg. the transfer of assets (veh. loan) from one truck to another... Most likely if they're involved then your not that far from having a new truck or the loan paid off...
Old 09-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Red
Rep:12
rich1500 is on a distinguished road

Yup this whole fracking purchase has been horrible. I believe I shouldn't have to go to different delership to get my truck fixed, and chyrsler assured me I didn't have too. The dealership has nothing to do with it anymore. I now have to deal with impartial services group and my representative that is handling my case sounds like a bitch. WTF. The truck has 800 miles and is in the shop again, and I'm stuck driving around in a PT crapper with no options except reverse and forward. I have now hired a lawyer to represent my needs to the fullest. I doubt I will buy another chrysler product again since this experience.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:00 AM

Vehicle: 2013 black Gold
Trim Level: Larime Longhorn
Rep:27
Shreve T is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1500 View Post
Yup this whole fracking purchase has been horrible. I believe I shouldn't have to go to different delership to get my truck fixed, and chyrsler assured me I didn't have too. The dealership has nothing to do with it anymore. I now have to deal with impartial services group and my representative that is handling my case sounds like a bitch. WTF. The truck has 800 miles and is in the shop again, and I'm stuck driving around in a PT crapper with no options except reverse and forward. I have now hired a lawyer to represent my needs to the fullest. I doubt I will buy another chrysler product again since this experience.

It sounds as if Chrysler is trying to make good on this.. If ISG has your file they are in the process of getting you another Vehicle.. It took almost 2 weeks for the process but in the end I had a new truck...Yes they are not very friendly happy people...I would agree...
Old 09-22-2010, 10:39 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Dakota Club Cab 4X4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:1824
RamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant future

I understand your POV but I know what the techs are going through as well. I had a Caravan that took me nearly 3 months to figure out. I had several Chrysler people involved in Auburn Hills and they had no clue either. Turns out the ignition coil was randomly spiking the PCM but we never could catch it doing it.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:09 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT/Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep:32
Coastie89 is on a distinguished road

I just came across this thread, I'm starting this process now, ISG has contacted me on my truck. I hope this doesn't take too long. I'm not driving the truck now, just so nothing will happen to it until whomever gets it back. So, I'm Truckless now. Fingers crossed this happens and closes soon.