DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > Dodge Ram Forum CANADA
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad
Color: Silver
Rep:164
Mattones has a spectacular aura aboutMattones has a spectacular aura about

the sun viser is one haha! and i HATE how low the trucks fit compared to the Fords. My coworkers all have the new Fords and jesus. I look like a mid size truck compared to their F150s

Ever since getting mudders put on the truck im filling up a little more then normal hehe ohwell!

Cat Back Magnaflow Exhaust stainless, Tinted Front Windows, Painted Engine Cover, Red Calipers, LED Reverse Lights, Lightbar and 4 Hella 500
Sponsored links
Old 11-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough
Default 2011 issues

Just bought the '11 Big Horn Ram 1500 two weeks ago. First time EVER Dodge owner. Been Chevy all my life with excpetion of one Ford F250 7.3L diesel I should have never sold.
Have approx. 900 miles on the Big Ram. Love the truck other than the slight pull to the right and the wobble I have coming from the right front as well. This is my 4th visit back to dealer to try and get this straight. Being a long time mechanic, I'm not your average Joe that will just accept BS answers from the service dept. They said they aligned it last week and centered the steering wheel. Well, I drove it for a few days then crawled underneath this wknd. The tie-rod ends still had the factory paint marks on the threads and nuts. HHhhhmmmm...and they didn't provide alignment sheet. This = BS.
I told them my intinctive thoughts today and they said they'd get it "right". Meanwhile, they are replacing the right rear due to a huge gash in the sidewall of the 20" Wrangler HP.
The seats are pretty firm to compare to Ford and Chevy. I like the driveability and power it has. The underside isn't full of BS items that just clutter up the undercarriage. Lots of room to work in and out of there and the engine compartment.
The new Hunter Green Pearl really caught my eye and I am fairly pleased thus far with my buy.
Just funny how a dealership can ruin that feeling with the after-actions, such as mine with the steering.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:08 PM

Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough
Default And yeah, Mattones....

the visor I noticed right away. Seems like those are Dakota visors or something of the sort. They could have done way better with blockin the sun for driver comfort. Guess aftermarket parts are neccessary.
Got the Line-x last week with enbedded HD symbol in the center. Cool lookin...no function.
Installing the Ionic 5" rails tonite. I thought they would work and look the best on this high-sittin 1/2 ton.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:44 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2664
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

the windshield that can't be blocked by the sun visor, could easily be covered with a
Window Tint Windshield Visor
it is just a 6 inch plastic tint strip that you can get in different percentages
the only problem that i could foresee would be that it would hide that strip that Ram has already put on there just for looks, it drops in the center where your rear view mirror is.
You could also get creative & sculpt the tint into something decorative & place it in the upper corners of the windshield
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 11-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn 1500 Crew
Color: Lets Go Mango
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
jeepers is on a distinguished road

I can tell you I bought my 2010 Big Horn Crew back in July. It was a dealer demo so had some mile already and now has racked up to 12000 with no issues other than the factory recal. I miss my 2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8 I traded for this thing but would still do it again if had the chance. Years ago Dodge put a bad taste in my mouth with the Neon (I know no need to harp over that garbage) but i tried all the options and the kicker for me buying the Dodge was that Ford F150 transmission was completly sealed with no way to see if you have fluid. I am very pleased with this truck it has everything I need so to reinerate no issues at all love the damn thing
Old 11-23-2010, 03:04 PM

GTYankee...yeah, already ck'd on that by a local tint shop. They said they could tint behind the Ram logo and dots that reach across the windshield for $25. May do that. It'll help. Just thought they could've done better with the visor coverage. My F250 had no issues in that arena, nor my older Z71.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:24 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
Rep:299
KennyPowers is a jewel in the roughKennyPowers is a jewel in the roughKennyPowers is a jewel in the rough

Wear some shades ladies.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:40 PM

Vehicle: 2004
Trim Level: SLT RumbleBee Editio
Color: Solar Yellow
Rep:369
killerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to killerbee

My TRX has a small leak around the sunroof when there is a heavy down pour. The rear back-up sensors seems to have a mind of their own sometime.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:00 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 918Dodge View Post
My gas seems to keep disappearing
^^^^^^

Seriously, no problems or complaints. This truck is, well Awesome.........
Old 11-24-2010, 09:40 AM

Um...Powers..if I was a lady, I wouldn't drive it. This thread was for issues with the truck...hence my posts.