DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-24-2010, 08:53 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: '01 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport with Off-Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1588
Toms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant future
Default Another Bad Call

I found this this morning on-line . It's ridiculous that these officials are gonna get their balls busted for doing the right thing . Check out the story and I even found this clowns E-mail Address . I've sent him my comments on his bad call . tstordahl@woa-officials.com

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/b...nt=1&success=1
Old 10-24-2010, 08:59 AM

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that is just ludicrous! "It sends the wrong message to kids that are playing the game. 'If they broke the rules why can't I do the same.'"
Are frickin' kidding me? It will say, "Support those in your community/nation with compassion and solidarity!" Why is it always viewed as a potential for rebellion or liability? How about acknowledging those that take the time to make a healthy, proper stance to fight cancer? Ridiculous, absoultely ridiculous. Thanks Tom.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2010 ram 1500 4x4 06 300 srt8
Trim Level: slt - big horn
Color: light graystone
Rep:116
rainhater1 will become famous soon enoughrainhater1 will become famous soon enough

Sounds like some one has never had any power and just found out a way to be a big ass
Old 10-24-2010, 06:12 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Chevy 3500HD
Rep:1287
RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of

Guy's a moron with a power issue. He could have simply said it was not sanctioned and given the Refs a warning not to do unsanctioned things again.
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"
Old 10-25-2010, 12:41 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: R/T Baby!!!
Color: Bright White
Rep:2078
chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

Damn Democrats.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:40 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the content of the email I sent -

Quote:
I just came across the news report regarding the non-sanctioned use of pink whistles at numerous football games and your comments regarding the same. For the record, I am glad that I am not the one that has to make the decision you are facing.....it's a tough one! I will not argue whether or not it was against the rules, but rather, whether or not it was the right thing to do,so in the spirit of something to think about, I ask the question -

If you are driving down the street and a child runs out in front of your car, do you
a) illegally steer on to the boulevard or sidewalk to avoid hitting the child (assuming the target illegal location is free of other people), or
b) stay on the road and risk hitting the child because the rules state that it is an offense to drive off the designated roadway.

Sometimes the line between what is right and what is legal are blurred. Rules and regulations are there for a reason, but sometimes they don't fit quite right and need to be amended. Sometimes it takes this kind of scenario to bring the necessity for an amendment to light.

Again I reiterate that I am glad I don't have to make this call. I only ask that you carefully consider the options before sending your message to the students.

Brad

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 10-25-2010, 03:42 AM

Vehicle: 2010 RAM 1500 SLT C.C.
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:946
Juice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
Here is the content of the email I sent -
Very nice Brad. Hopefully he will read it when he's cycling through about 2,000 other angry e-mails lol!!

Justin
Black Mamba- Flowmaster 40 series, Airaid CAI, 20% tint, GTO taillight covers, ATA nerfs, AVS in-channel ventvisors, Curt hitch receiver, Extang Revolution Tonneau, EZ-down tailgate damper, Recon smoked 3rd brake light, Custom painted engine cover

Black Mamba's Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 10:04 AM

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice, Brad. Reps to you when I am not broke from issuing them.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:29 PM

Vehicle: '01 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport with Off-Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1588
Toms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant futureToms Blue Ram 1500 has a brilliant future

Good one Brad . I hope he has thousands of e-mails to view today . lol