DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Photo Whore'n it up =)

106K views 365 replies 112 participants last post by  black ram 00 
#1 ·
Okay I've waited long enough, time to start photo-whoring this site up =)

My new Bone Stock 10' Sport Reg Cab 4x4 Sport...but not for long...

after (just before installing drop kit)

De-Badged, 28% Tint, Ground Force 2/3 Drop Kit, BedRug, BakFlip, BullyDog GT Tuner, Magnaflow CatBack, AirRaid, Nitto 305/50R20 Terra Grappler's.

Head's and Tails are GTS removable Covers. The Third Brake Light, Puddle Lamps, Front/Rear Ram Head emblems were done with NiteShades then cleared.
...all work Done by Myself and my little Bro' ... who has an impressive Body Shop at his disposal on weekends.

My dedicated Drag Tires/Wheels: Mickey Thompson 295/45R17 Street ET's on 17"x9" Black Moto Metal wheels.
Truck runs low 14's, at 3500+ DA. (13.7 Corrected) Next year with Headers hope to break into the 13's

Dash/Console in Piano Black and Carbon Fiber

...more to come

See less See more
G
#4 ·
Very very nice. I am sorry but I am shade blind, what color is your beautiful truck. I have a red truck exactly the same model and love it. It will make a great hauler for my 09 GT500 if I decide to go to the track. I hear you have a excellent motorsports park facility in Edmonton and one day I will take me a the misses up thata way to watch some racin. Race City down here used to be a nice place 15-20 years ago but they have not put much money/effort into repairs and such so it's not 10/10 anymore, maybe 5/10.

#5 ·
Looks great. Love the CF. Nice report and job. :rep:

#8 ·
shit dude i love ur truck it looks amazing love what uv done to it keep the pics commin dude and hopefully sometime when im in etown we can meet up id love to see that in person oh and by the way were pretty much twins lol....where did ya get tho toneau cover at?

#11 ·
That is one great looking truck. Thanks for sharing. :Wow1:

#14 ·
Thanks Guy's

Platinum
...I got the BakFlip at Custom Truck Parts
but JB's or even Truck Outfitters are all priced about the same.
Shop them all for your best deal and buy from the one who has it in stock.

That's what I did with almost all my major purchases...
(Tuner/Tonneau/Suspension/Intake/Exhaust)

If I cant find something reasonably priced locally, I go online or ebay

MS520,
no way I can tint the Fog's, they're the only "Legal" lights left, and my primary driving lights,
unless I want to remove and replace my headlight covers everyday (PITA)

916Timmy
I don't always run mudflaps, they were on when I bought it though
because they prefer to sand/gravel the roads up here 5 months of the year instead of salt in the Winter.
..and those Grappler's can really throw stones!
My rockers are chipped pretty bad already.

Flap-Less pics

For now I'm enjoying the Drag Race/Lower/Faster and better handling phase.
But Someday I may lift it, swap my DT's for some Toyo M/T's on my Moto Metals (already have the perfect offset for some 17"x35's)

My Lowered 4x4 next to its evil twin on a dealers lot with a Mopar 4"Lift and 35's gave my an idea what it would look like...

I'm no stranger to the Lift-Lockers-Gears and Winches scene
my last Project, while I was a Trail Leader for Jeep Jamboree Canada:

#17 · (Edited)
My First Ram was a Merry Xmas present to myself, new 04' Sport QC 4x4 Hemi

Front end looks familiar ?

Never really needed a QC, and the only thing I ever hauled was my new 03' VTX almost 7 years ago, So that's why I opted for a Reg Cab this time.
Saved about $6k and 400 pounds, added the Tonneau and BedRug to change the box into an extra large trunk ..only thing the 10' Hauls is ASS! lol

My other 40 y/o B-Day midlife crisis toy :D

Minimal mods on the 04' just tint....this is where all my spare ca$h went...doesn't even look like the same Bike.

My old bike with my New Ram now

#21 · (Edited)
We're at about 2300 ft. here, but my PB (14.314) happened to land on a day that was exceptionally warm/humid.

The DA at DragTimes was listed at 3539ft. that afternoon and my numbers came to 13.724@98.521 corrected on their calculator.

I'm probably going to tag along with my Viper Truck bud's for a Gumball Rally from Edmonton to Mission B.C. in the Spring.
...about 25 ft. above sea level :smileup:

There's Two Black RC's and Two Yellow QC's on the list so far

#26 ·
ooooommmmmmgggggggg after seeing that lifted one i sooooooooooooooo want to lift mine now....thats the first single cab iv seen lifted like that or should i trade in lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.