DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4

Notices

Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4 Discuss anything related to Custom Dodge Ram Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Mods, Chassis Mods and Tuning, Towing options, Driveline, 4x4, Differentials, Sway Bars, Lifting Springs, Body Lifts, Strut Braces, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Engine: 2005-???? 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 610 24-Valve Diesel I6 325hp 610 lb/ft
Rep:10
Crawler Hauler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JailCop322636 View Post
So I already have a 2 1/2" front level, I can do a 3" Body lift as well? How would that look compared to the pics already posted?
Yes, you can.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PerfAuto.../1/EiGbzcLrk6o
Sponsored links
Old 12-22-2010, 09:15 PM

Rep:1625
City Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JailCop322636 View Post
So I already have a 2 1/2" front level, I can do a 3" Body lift as well? How would that look compared to the pics already posted?
2" leveling kit w/ 3" PA body lift:

Old 12-24-2010, 10:54 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2010 ram sport
Rep:56
10txram will become famous soon enough

The white one is the rough country truck, its a level and body lift. Perfect imo
Old 12-25-2010, 11:15 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

i think im gonna level first then save up for a lift
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 12-27-2010, 05:42 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Sport
Color: Black
sinistersix is on a distinguished road

Who makes the best body lift performance accessories? I may go that route if I can still fit 35s
Old 12-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4x4
Color: Mineral Gray
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Jack Nasty is on a distinguished road

I also am interested in a BL, I have already put a leveling kit on. I figured on putting some lights in the front bumper where the tow hooks were, is there any options for re-installing the tow hooks and have them clear the bottom of the bumper? I need my tow hooks!!!!

Tony

Last edited by Jack Nasty; 12-27-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:13 PM

Rep:1625
City Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant future

3" lift w/ 35's:

Old 12-27-2010, 09:25 PM

Engine: 2005-???? 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 610 24-Valve Diesel I6 325hp 610 lb/ft
Crawler Hauler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistersix View Post
Who makes the best body lift performance accessories? I may go that route if I can still fit 35s
You can't buy direct from them though. Technically you can, but you'll pay a lot more than if you go through someone like 4Wheel Parts. If you get the combo kit you get everything including the gap guards. You would have to go to PA's site to see everything in the kit, but it's all there to do the job.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits...t_pn=PERPLS600
Old 12-27-2010, 10:43 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

can someone find a access cab short box wit a lift???
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 12-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Inferno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdude596 View Post
inferno snap a pic next time you see him in towne. id loved to see a side shot with stock rims as well
will do, I've been keeping my eyes open and havent seen him since.

I really like it because I notice the truck just prior to my purchase, and a just after. I wasnt as knowledgeable on lifts as I am now (thanks to you guys) and when I compared his truck to mine, I could'nt put my finger on why his truck looked so menacing and badass compared to mine, yet was still mainstream looking.

Same 20' chrome factory rims withe 33's, and same body style, except his is black and mine inferno red, and I was sure it was higher, but his said bighorn and mine didnt. After he confirmed the 3 inch bl kit only, I'm sold. I should still be able to get mine in the garage, it will have a better stance, and yet fit into my neighborhood without the neighbors rolling their eyes.lol

Last edited by Inferno; 12-28-2010 at 09:34 AM.