DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: R/T Baby!!!
Color: Bright White
Rep:2078
chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

Face down, ass up... that's the way I like my Vipers
Sponsored links
Old 12-29-2010, 01:18 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
Rep:299
KennyPowers is a jewel in the roughKennyPowers is a jewel in the roughKennyPowers is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chithead View Post
That should be the other way around. That thing is gonna squat when you give it the business!
Old 12-29-2010, 01:20 AM

Rep:1625
City Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chithead View Post

Reps when I can, Daniel!
Old 12-29-2010, 01:22 AM

Vehicle: 09 SRT8 Challenger
Rep:887
mySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
Everything I stated, I was justified in doing so. All of my points are completely accurate. You both bashed, period. I don't care why you made the thread. The fact remains that you made it in the first place. What's done is done though. No harm, no foul.

he started off about his mustangs against the SRT8's in a thread that shouldnt even been said about....Us being dodge owners in a DODGE forum, you think we should be quiet and let it be said and done with? so being respectful with Michael's thread, i made this one so it can get discussed, which was placed in OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION . I did no such bashing from the start, nothing would of been said if he wouldnt of mentioned it..... and if you didnt care , you wouldnt of pointed fingers period!

Last edited by mySRT8u; 12-29-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:36 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
Rep:299
KennyPowers is a jewel in the roughKennyPowers is a jewel in the roughKennyPowers is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mySRT8u View Post
He started off with his mustangs against the SRT8's in a thread where it shouldn't take place. We being dodge owners in a DODGE RAM forum, you think we should be quiet, and let it be said and done with? So being respectful with Michael's thread, I made this one so it can be discussed; which was placed in OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION. I did no such bashing at the start. Nothing would have been said if he wouldn't have mentioned it. If you didnt care, you wouldn't have pointed fingers, period!
I'm pointing fingers because I hate it when people argue over stupid things, which you were clearly involved in. I didn't say I didn't care. That's to broad of a statement. I stated that (not word for word) I don't understand why it bothers you so much when people talk down upon vehicles you like. It's their opinion! I fixed a few things for you as well. You're welcome. Good night.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:49 AM

Vehicle: 09 SRT8 Challenger
Rep:887
mySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to beholdmySRT8u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Everything I stated, I was justified in doing so. All of my points are completely accurate. You both bashed, period. I don't care why you made the thread. The fact remains that you made it in the first place. What's done is done though. No harm, no foul.

Quote:
I'm pointing fingers because I hate it when people argue over stupid things, which you were clearly involved in. I didn't say I didn't care. That's to broad of a statement. I stated that (not word for word) I don't understand why it bothers you so much when people talk down upon vehicles you like. It's their opinion! I fixed a few things for you as well. You're welcome. Good night.

I helped you out, so you can read your statement again, youre welcome.

it is a "dodge" ram forum, but if you go to the main page, scroll down to "off topic discussions" then click the " other vehicle discussion", i believe you can talk whatever you like...correct? as paris stated before, if you come to a dodge RAM forum regardless what type of forum it is, which is still DODGE btw, but besides the point, wether it was me or someone else, a LOYAL DODGE owner will give out feed back towards a NON dodge vehicle, especially putting down one of dodge's products. and if its their opinion then its my opinion to give out what i have to say about it.....its very simple, how hard is that to comprehend?

Anyway, i am done talking to you about it... enjoy the rest of your night!

Old 12-29-2010, 08:38 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1443
916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of

This thread got way out of hand.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 4x4 Sport
Color: Red
Rep:0
Kleeeen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mySRT8u View Post
See, before you even speak about who has been bashing, before even stating about making a thread against a different model of vehicle, you, yourself need to find out why this thread was made before you even decide to get involved to discuss such words about this..... i was in a thread talking to Michael about presents, not even discussing about mustangs and Kleeen started off on his MUSTANGS and what he would do to the SRT-8's...nothing was being said until he opened his mouth. So please before you even down grade me you need to get all of the FACTS correct..... Enough said..i made this thread bc i didnt wont to continue jacking a thread that wasnt involved about it in the first place.

Oh my God Lordy Lordy touchy touchy.

I hope this post will clear a few things up and I had no idea that an off the cuff friendly jab would turn out this way.

1) I think like you state above, the original thread was about presents yes.

2) My present was a down payment on a 2012 Boss Laguna Seca Edition so in fact it was on point/topical. Merry Christmas to me yeah!

3) I have no doubt that you have in a joking type fashion said something like " I could leave Brand X in the dust, all Brand X will see is my tail lights etc Well I will tell you that is exactly what I was doing, nothing more or less. I do believe I also stated I would be looking for Camaro's as well.

4) Please note that my 3 top picks are all Mustangs so in fact my second pick is the Challenger SRT-8 which I really do like ie looks power etc. The reason for the GT500 is the price I picked it up for. Brand new in Jan 2009 I paid 49,100.00 and I could not find a new SRT-8 for that low of a price, hence the 500.

5) If you knew me you would soon learn that hp cornering g's etc do not mean squat to me generally. The reason I say this and my friends would back me up on this, I drive my cars like they have 100hp ie I have once in 30+ years of driving smoked up the rear tires, take corners at a slower type speed etc.

6) I have not bashed any vehicle since joining this site in my mind anyways. I have stated some facts ie no S/C on the Boss better lateral g's etc. I have never said anything like Chalcrap or anything remotely close to slandering a Dodge product. Again the racing thingy would not happen as I do not race so a 1972 Pinto would take me out.

7) I will admit I have seen some people talking down Ford products ie Rustang but I figure that is just car people joking/jabbing/banter. I prefer the Big 3 v8 muscle and always will. My next ride may be another Mustang but if I find the right pricing it could be a SRT-8, Camaro or if my wife is really nice to me maybe a new Vette.

If you are offended ( which is obvious lol) or any other SRT-8 owner was offended I will apologize right now but really I was just joking folks. I will remember that maybe that is not a great idea here and keep my jokes to myself. Everyone have a great New year
Old 12-29-2010, 09:07 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Cool Vanilla
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:63
MoparMadness08 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 916Timmy View Post
The Challenger loses in style, price and performance. All three things that buyers are looking for. If it was the best choice, it would be the most sold. And remember, everyone is going to have their own opinion. For me, the mustang....for someone else, something else!
How does the challenger lose in style? Its the best looking car of all of them. it actually looks like a challenger from 1970. the camaro is just a knock off of a cadillac. The front end of its says caddy all over it. Id buy the challenger over any of them. If it was light it would be better but who cares. the new 6.4 hemi will put an end to all the shit talkn.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:15 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Cool Vanilla
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:63
MoparMadness08 will become famous soon enough

Mopar Or No Car!!!! End of story!!!!!!