DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Best wheel cleaner?

3K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  SslagleZ28 
#1 ·
Alright, so now that I have new wheels (and chrome at that), I wanted to know what's the best wheel cleaner? None of that stuff ever worked on my old wheels and it pissed me off to no end. But, I figure that the chrome would be easier to clean.

Also, has anyone used that Armor All Wheel protectant stuff? I guess it supposed to keep dirt and grime off the wheels, but I don't normally buy into that kinda stuff.

#3 ·
Lol I gotta keep it lookin good! Gonna get her all waxed up tomorrow since we're not forecasted for snow anytime soon.

I figured you could do that. I use that turtle wax ice synthetic detailer on my truck and it says safe on chrome so I'll try that.

#6 ·
I use the Chemical Guys line of products. I love their stuff and it all works. I think the wheel cleaner I have is called Diablo something by Chemical Guys. The stuff is wicked. You spray it on and then let it do its work and then spray it off.

#9 ·
I use the Mothers Chrome Polish...Put it on let it haze and comes off easy...

#12 ·
I detail cars as a side job and I use alot of Zaino and Surf City garage products. As for wheel cleaner Surf City Garage Beyond Steel Wheel Cleaner. Its safe for all wheel types which saves from buying multiple products. Kind of pricey $13 for 24oz, and $25 for the 2liter refill but its well worth it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.