DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Dodge Ram Wheels And Tires

Notices

Dodge Ram Wheels And Tires General discussion related to wheels and tires.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn, 5.7 hemi
Color: BRILLANT BLACK CREW CAB
Rep:172
FDBDW has a spectacular aura aboutFDBDW has a spectacular aura about

I love the black wheels on any color truck , especially black trucks. But everyone has different opinions. In the end your going to have to do what you like and whatever that is , not everyone is gonna like it. Im having trouble downloading pic of mine but there are some in my gallery that you can look at
MOPAR CAI , 14" MUFFLEX, Diablo Intune 91oct , 2.5" LEVEL, K2 OPEN BLACK MESH GRILLE, FRONT WINDOWS TINTED, ROCKSTARS ON 295/70/18 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, LARADO BED COVER, DEBADGED, GO RIHNO STEPS , RECON SMOKED TAIL & THIRD BRAKE LIGHTS , PAINTED HEADLIGHTS , SPEEDLOGIX CATCH CAN, FASTMAN PORTED TB ,
Sponsored links
Old 01-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

got the computer working, here is my trcuk 2" level kit, KMC rockstars , Nitto terra grapplers 295/70/18

MOPAR CAI , 14" MUFFLEX, Diablo Intune 91oct , 2.5" LEVEL, K2 OPEN BLACK MESH GRILLE, FRONT WINDOWS TINTED, ROCKSTARS ON 295/70/18 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, LARADO BED COVER, DEBADGED, GO RIHNO STEPS , RECON SMOKED TAIL & THIRD BRAKE LIGHTS , PAINTED HEADLIGHTS , SPEEDLOGIX CATCH CAN, FASTMAN PORTED TB ,
Old 01-21-2011, 12:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:1625
City Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDBDW View Post
got the computer working, here is my trcuk 2" level kit, KMC rockstars , Nitto terra grapplers 295/70/18

I can't see the pics, might just be my ancient computer. I do see these, though:

http://www.ramforumz.com/showpost.ph...70&postcount=1
Old 01-21-2011, 02:00 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram QC 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Briliant Black Crystal Pearl/Light Greystone
Rep:39
xopt1js is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinuminjected View Post
defently the last pic!!!!!!what kind are thoes????
They are Chrome Ballistic Jesters

Thanks for all the replies.
Mopar Chrome Side Steps, 3.92's, Moonroof, Nav/Alpine, Tow Package, Under Rail Bedliner, Extang Trifecta, BT Catch Can, 20% Tint, Mopar All Weather Mats, Tinted Window Deflectors, Mopar Chrome Bug Deflector, Afe Stage II CAI w/ Pre Filter, Black MGP Caliper Covers, Black Stubby Antenna, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Mopar Power Tailgate Lock, 20" Chrome SRT-10 Replica's with 33" Terra Grapplers
Old 01-21-2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:

Any rubbing or anything with the 295/70 tires? I'm guessing that's about a 34" tire? Did you have to run a spacer?

Lookin good.
Mopar Chrome Side Steps, 3.92's, Moonroof, Nav/Alpine, Tow Package, Under Rail Bedliner, Extang Trifecta, BT Catch Can, 20% Tint, Mopar All Weather Mats, Tinted Window Deflectors, Mopar Chrome Bug Deflector, Afe Stage II CAI w/ Pre Filter, Black MGP Caliper Covers, Black Stubby Antenna, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Mopar Power Tailgate Lock, 20" Chrome SRT-10 Replica's with 33" Terra Grapplers
Old 01-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Thank you for posting the pics for me, Im sure its me and not the computer that is having issues

You are correct 34", no spacer, I did have a little rubbing on the front left during full left turn. No rubbing at all once I put on the level kit, could even go bigger if I wanted but the 3.55s keep me from doing that. I really like the rockstars and i get complements on them everyday, the nice thing about them is that I never wipe them down in between car washes and they always look clean, every wheel ive ever had would need to be wiped down every couple of days to stay clean. Another idea i have is to buy another set of the plates that hold the star on and make a custom design so i could just peel the star off , glue my design on and be able to change the look of my wheels when ever I want . Those plates go off and on real easy with an alen wrench that is provided when you buy the wheels.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Thank you for posting the pics for me, Im sure its me and not the computer that is having issues

You are correct 34", no spacer, I did have a little rubbing on the front left during full left turn. No rubbing at all once I put on the level kit, could even go bigger if I wanted but the 3.55s keep me from doing that. I really like the rockstars and i get complements on them everyday, the nice thing about them is that I never wipe them down in between car washes and they always look clean, every wheel ive ever had would need to be wiped down every couple of days to stay clean. Another idea i have is to buy another set of the plates that hold the star on and make a custom design so i could just peel the star off , glue my design on and be able to change the look of my wheels when ever I want . Those plates go off and on real easy with an alen wrench that is provided when you buy the wheels.
No problem about the pics, you had "http://" twice in the image string that's why they wouldn't show.

Thanks for the info about the spacing and everything. Just out of curiousity, what offset are you rims?
Old 01-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xopt1js View Post
No problem about the pics, you had "http://" twice in the image string that's why they wouldn't show.

Thanks for the info about the spacing and everything. Just out of curiousity, what offset are you rims?
Zero offset
Old 02-28-2011, 06:27 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: big horn
Color: black
Rep:89
rinkman will become famous soon enough

If anyone has any info on this truck it would be greatly appreciated. Found it on one of cityslickers links above. This is the exact stance, lift, wheels, tires I am looking for. Any help greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black truck.jpg (12.5 KB, 50 views)
Old 02-28-2011, 07:05 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: big horn
Color: black
Rep:89
rinkman will become famous soon enough

Here is a better photo of that truck. Basically looking for any info in regards to how much lift this guy has, size and brand of tire, and size and brand of wheel. I like the look of this truck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black ram.jpg (18.0 KB, 50 views)