DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - SIGS - Special Interest Groups > Military

Notices

Military Special Interest Group for members of all branches of the military, active duty or retired. - Click the badge to the right to request membership>>

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of
Default Any AD Army Recruiters out there?

Hello everyone:

My wife asked me to make a request of any/ all active duty Army recruiters. She is a high school Chemistry teacher, and for the past several years the local Army recruiter has been providing a "periodic table of elements" that works very well for her kids. The recruiter that she has dealt with the past has PCSed and the new recruiter is either unable or unwilling to provide the same.

Can anyone out there point us in the correct direction for getting some of these "Periodic Tables"?

Thanks

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Sponsored links
Old 02-04-2011, 09:44 PM

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Just any periodic table? I can find oodles on Google, but if there is something specific that she is looking for, my husband is in the AD Army. Just let me know.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:34 AM

Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

thanks Paris.

I believe that it's a specific periodic table. I haven't personally seen it, but it's one of the things that the Army recruiters give out to teachers and such when they visit schools.

My wife seems to think that it's a pretty special periodic table...

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 02-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:26
bucholj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excoastie View Post
thanks Paris.

I believe that it's a specific periodic table. I haven't personally seen it, but it's one of the things that the Army recruiters give out to teachers and such when they visit schools.

My wife seems to think that it's a pretty special periodic table...

Exco
Excoastie, did you have any luck with this? She might want to check with the other branches also. I spent several years as an Air Force recruiter and I would get a stack of posters with the periodic table that I would drop off at the local schools. I would also get homework folders and book covers that had the table on them.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:09 PM

no luck so far, but thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it along

Exco
Bill
Old 02-23-2011, 01:31 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Blue
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:152
TankGod78 has a spectacular aura aboutTankGod78 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to TankGod78

I have an extra one that I got from my Missouri Army National Guard unit. I would be willing to send it to you if you like. I will also take a picture of the front and back and post it on here to make sure its the kind she needs. I will take a picture now and will post it on this thread in about 1 hour from now...SGT Lewis, Scott
Old 02-23-2011, 03:16 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Blue
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:152
TankGod78 has a spectacular aura aboutTankGod78 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to TankGod78

Here are the pictures of the table, front and back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PIC_1974.jpg (40.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg PIC_1975.jpg (47.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 02-24-2011, 01:28 PM

thanks SGT Lewis... I'll show it to her, and let ya know what she says

Exco
Bill