Originally Posted by PorkChop
right on thanks...do you have the torque specs to put it all back together?
NOTE: All suspension components should be tighten with the weight of the vehicle on them (curb height).
1. Install the shock (1) back in place in the vehicle.
2. Install the upper part of the shock (2) into the frame bracket (3).
3. Install the upper nuts (1). Tighten to 61 N·m (45 ft. lbs.).
4. Install the lower part of the shock (5) into the lower control arm shock bushing (7).
5. Install and position bolt (6) so head of bolt is facing rearward of vehicle and hand start nut. Tighten the bolt (6) and nut to 210 N·m (155 ft. lbs.).
6. Install the upper ball joint to the knuckle and install the retaining nut.
7. Install and tighten the axle hub nut.
8. Install the stabilizer link lower nut.
9. Reconnect the wheel speed sensor wiring to the knuckle and upper control arm.
10. Install the rotor.
11. Install the caliper adapter with the caliper.
12. Remove the support from the lower control arm outboard end.
13. Install the tire and wheel assembly.
14. Remove the support and lower the vehicle.